Full disclosure: you probably can’t afford any of these, so start saving up.

1. Jevo

gadgets

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com

If you’ve ever thrown your BFF a birthday party or if you’re a sorority girl who has celebrated literally any occasion, you know what a hassle it is to make Jell-O shots. Fortunately this fancy new gadget, known affectionately as the Keurig of Jell-O shots, takes all the hard work out of it. In just 10 minutes, you’ll have 20 gelatin shooters ready to go. I’ll woo to that.

2. Brewbot

gadgets

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com

Want to brew your own beer at home? There’s an app for that. This appliance works with your smartphone to brew beer to your specifications, closely monitoring each step of the process and allowing you to tweak it if necessary.

3. Sonic Decanter

gadgets

The Sonic Decanter is the perfect gadget for wine lovers. It boasts the ability to make cheap wine taste… well, less cheap. How does it work? Something about molecules and tannins and other things I don’t quite understand. But as long as it makes my boxed wine taste a bit classier, I’m not asking any questions.

4. Vinaera Electronic Wine Aerator

gadgets

While we’re on the subject of wine, aeration supposedly enhances its taste. I say “supposedly” because I’ve never actually been patient enough to let my wine aerate. And now I don’t have to be. The Vinaera Electronic Wine Aerator is a small attachment for your wine bottle that aerates your beverage within the time it takes to pour you a generous glass.

5. Handle This Cup

gadgets

There’s nothing worse than getting drinks for you and your friends and then spilling them all on the treacherous walk back. Finally, there’s a solution. Handle This Cup allows you to carry up to ten beers at once while keeping them cool. No more lukewarm beer spillage for you.

6. Keg-a-Droid

gadgets

If you’re lazy, love beer and have $1,800 lying around, this is the perfect appliance for you. The Keg-a-Droid will essentially be your beer butler, carrying around a keg and serving you whenever you need to quench your thirst. This is exactly what you need to take your kegger to a whole new level.

7. The Perfect Drink

gadgets

For those of you who are just terrible at mixing your own drinks, this Perfect Drink gadget really is perfect. It provides you with unbelievably detailed step-by-step instructions telling you exactly what, when and how to pour, turning even the most helpless bartender into a pro.

8. Barobot

gadgets

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com

Still helpless? Opt for the Barobot instead. It sends your glass along an assembly line, filling your drink with the perfect amount of each ingredient. With over 1,000 recipes to choose from, you’re bound to find your drink. And if not, you can always add your own recipe. If this is what the future looks like, I’m all for it.

9. Versaball Bot

gadgets

We all think we’re beer pong champs when we’re drunk, but this robot is the real MVP. Although Versaball was created with less fratty intentions in mind, being an unbeatable pong player is what it’s best known for. If you ever find yourself on the opposite side of the table as one of these… all I can say is, good luck.

Those gadgets may be crazy expensive, but these articles are free: