Peppermint chocolate bark is a treat that is quintessentially Christmas. Milk chocolate, white chocolate, and crushed candy canes make a festive, no-fail snack. But with a layer of thick chocolate as your blank slate, there are so many different combinations of toppings to try. So go ahead, ditch the holiday cookies and try these nine bark recipes, all for Santa of course.

1. Chocolate Peppermint Bark

Dylan Barth

This is the classic holiday bark. Plus it only requires three ingredients, making this treat perfect for whipping up a last-minute gift.

2. Sweet and Salty Peppermint Bark Popcorn

chocolate, cream, sweet, candy, goody, popcorn, cake
Hannah Skiest

Stop stringing popcorn onto tree trimmings and use it to make this twist on the classic peppermint bark instead.

3. Dark Chocolate Pistachio Bark

chocolate, candy
Casey Carr

This dark chocolate pistachio bark is easy to make and super sophisticated. The salty pistachios pair perfectly with the deep chocolate flavor.

#SpoonTip: Swap out the raisins for craisins.

4. Triple Chocolate S'mores Bark

chocolate, candy, sweet, cream, milk, goody, cake
Sarina Raman
Winter not your season? This bark incorporates the flavors of campfire s'mores, in case you're more of a summer person.

5. Coffee and Roasted Almond Bark

chocolate, candy, sweet, cookie
Gabriela Rajic
Even though the holidays are a time to destress after finals, some people still need their daily coffee fix. This roasted almond and coffee bark is perfect for both your chocolate and coffee cravings.

6. Rice Krispies Donut Bark

sprinkles, candy, chocolate, sweet, cake, goody, cream
Dorothy Ballowe
Chocolate. Rice Krispies. Sprinkles. Krispy Creme donuts. This loaded bark is an absolute showstopper.

7. 2-Ingredient Oreo Bark

Katie Elliott
Why leave Santa plain Oreos when you can leave him this Oreo bark? It only takes two ingredients, and it might just put you on the nice list.

8. Banana and Nutella Greek Yogurt Bark

sweet, chocolate, cream, dairy product, cake, pastry
Maria Serghiou
Are all the holiday treats getting to you? Try this guilt-free bark is made with healthy ingredients like Greek yogurt, coconut flakes, and bananas.

9. Chocolate Bacon Bark

chocolate, caramel, pecan
Analiese Trimber
With an unexpected combination of chocolate, bacon, and salted almonds, this chocolate bacon bark is definitely for the adventurous eater.

Whether you like classic peppermint, sweet and salty flavors, or bold combinations, there is a bark out there for everyone. Try them all and gift (or eat) the leftovers.