1. Cantine Annie's Massive Poutine Challenge

Cantine Annie's presents the ultimate Canadian food challenge: poutine eating. The reason you should try it out? It happens to be known as Poutine War's 58th best poutine in Quebec.

#SpoonTip: Check out this Poutine Map to know where the North American good stuff's at.

Challenge: 6 pounds of poutine

Prize: Free meal and your photo on their Wall of Fame

Where: 27 Blvd Arthabaska Est, Victoriaville, QC, Canada G6T0L6

2. Le Gras Dur's "Le Gros Gras" Challenge

Directly translated as "The Big Fat," this Montreal-based challenge tells you enough about the nature and consequences of stuffing your face silly with all this Canadian goodness. If you're not that hungry, hit them up for Quebec's #1 BEST grilled cheese and you won't be disappointed. The challenge has not been won yet; Le Gras Dur has been undefeated.

Challenge: 5 pounds of poutine, 2 pounds of a loaded burger, a root beer float, 4 deep fried Oreos in an hour. 

Prize: Free meal, a free T-shirt and your photo on their Wall of Fame

Where: 1660 Jarry Est, Montréal, QC, Canada H2E1B3

3. Pizza Spano's 18" Meat Lovers Pizza Challenge

This Canadian food challenge is a dream come true for those who proudly describe their diet as 'carnivorous.' Talk about a meaty meal. 

Challenge: 18" meat lovers pizza (loaded with different meat toppings)

Prize: Free meal, free apparel and your photo on their Wall of Fame

Where: 1360 Sunnybrooke Boul, Montreal, QC, Canada H9B2W5

4. Ikki Izakaya's "Giant Motsu-Don" Food Challenge

A photo posted by Ikki Izakaya (@ikkiyeg) on

If you haven't tried a Japanese cuisine food challenge, I dare you to (and no, sushi buffets do NOT count). Motsu means innards, Don means bowl. The dish is basically white rice in slow cooked motsu stew with miso, silky tofu and green onions. Get your Asian food fix and hopefully win the challenge. Plus, every customer in the restaurant gets free tapas in honour of you.

Challenge: 5 cups of white rice, 28 oz. silku tofu, 1 pound of pork, 150 grams of green onions and 45 minutes.

Prize: Free meal worth the $50 challenge cost and a free T-shirt

Where: 11931 Jasper Ave NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada T5K0P1 

5. Mo's Family (Restaurant) Ultimate Breakfast Challeng

Try waking up to this breakfast platter and you might just be a morning person. The only thing better than a stretch to start your day would be a Canadian food challenge. Canada, eh? 

Challenge: 3 eggs, 3 pancakes, 3 slices of French toast, 3 sausages, 3 slices of bacon, 3 slices of ham, 3 orders of hash browns and 20 oz. of coffee/10 oz. of juice. 

Prize: Free meal worth $25 

Where: 467 Speers Rd, Oakville, ON, Canada L6K3S4

6. Hungry Hollow's Cuckoo's Nest Solo Challenge

How does 3 kilograms worth of food at a smokehouse and diner sound? Hungry Hollows' serves up an enormous amount and let's just say you'll need more than a large appetite to beat this one out.

Challenge: 3 large "dream burgers" on a bed of poutine in under an hour, attempted by a solo challenger

Prize: Free meal, $25 gift card and your photo on their Wall of Fame

Where: 4-136 Guelph St, Georgetown, ON, Canada L7G4A5

7. Pop Up On River's Team Chicken Gyro Challenge

You know that friend who's always daring you to do something like this? Grab that friend and get them to put some gyro chicken where their mouth is (quite literally, might I add). Pop Up On River's breaking stereotypical culinary culture one challenge at a time. 

Challenge: 5 pounds of chicken gyro, 2 pounds of tomatoes, 1 pound of onions, 1 pound of French fries, 1 pound of tzatziki sauce and 2 pounds of pita bread. A pair of partners, 45 minutes a whole lotta gyro. 

Prize: Free meal worth $60, free T-shirts and your photos on their Wall of Fame

Where: 119 River St, Toronto, ON, Canada M5A3

8. Mick and Angelo's Man vs Food Italian Challenge

This Italian food challenge is a rare one to come by, so if you're all about that pasta be sure to take notes. It may not seem as much food as typical challenges have, but Mick and Angelo's Wall of Shame would beg to differ. That's right, you get your face up on their Wall of Shame if you lose the challenge. 

Challenge: Daily soup, lasagna, spaghetti, meatballs, chicken parmigiana, manicotti, sausage and garlic loaf plus a red velvet cupcake for dessert. 90-minute time limit, so much Italian to down.

Prize: Free meal worth $60, a free T-shirt and your photo on their Wall of Fame. 

Where: 7600 Lundy's Lane, Niagara Falls, ON, Canada L2H1G8

9. Marty Moo's 20 Minute Challenge

Marty Moo's doesn't mess with their hot dogs. And neither should you. Take up the Peterborough-based challenge with a $15.99 entry fee and see how big an eater you really are.

Challenge: 12'' Lester's hot dog, loaded with 8 oz. BBQ pulled pork, mustard, hot peppers and cheese plus BBQ pulled pork poutine in under 20 minutes.

Prize: Free T-shirt and your photo on their Wall of Fame. Failing to complete the challenge awards you with your photo on their Wall of Shame. Still a photo on a wall, right?

Where: 2205 Keene Rd, Peterborough, ON, Canada K9J6