If you were lucky enough to grow up in the South, you know Chick-fil-A is the best fast food restaurant by far. With the slogan of "Eat Mor Chickin," you would think this would be a place that vegans would stay far away from. However, if you want to experience the best fast food restaurant, here are some vegan Chick-fil-A menu items that will make you want to rush to your nearest Chick-fil-A and try some vegan Chick-fil-A.

1. Waffle Fries

Waffle fries need no introduction. As the best selling item on the menu, Chick-fil-A's waffle fries are iconic. With only three ingredients (potatoes, canola oil, and sea salt), they are the epitome of what a fry should be. If you want to dress up the flavor, the BBQ, Polynesian, and Sriracha sauces are all vegan, but don't be afraid to go simple with ketchup.

2. Hashbrowns

Hash browns are the only box of sunshine you need in the morning. The hash browns pair perfectly with ketchup, but you can always try some grape or mixed fruit jelly.

3. Cool Wrap (without chicken, cheese, or dressing) 

This is possibly the best vegan fast food wrap. Just order a Cool Wrap without chicken, cheese, or the amazing Avocado Lime Dressing. This wrap is filled with corn, carrots, black beans, red cabbage, tomatoes, and lettuce, all wrapped in a flaxseed flat bread. The wrap is tasty by itself, but top it with a waffle fries and it becomes the best fast food vegan wrap ever.

#SpoonTip: Vegan Chick-fil-A salad dressings include the light Italian, light balsamic vinaigrette, and the chili lime vinaigrette.

4. Superfood Side

This Superfood side is in a league of its own. It's a combination of broccolini and kale, thrown together with a flavorful maple vinaigrette and garnished with dried sour cherries and a nut blend. The superfood side is already vegan, meaning no complicated orders are necessary. 

5. Grilled Market Salad (without chicken or cheese)

Similar to the vegan wrap, the vegan market salad is a go-to if you're feeling hungrier for more than waffle fries or a side. This salad is made with fresh chopped romaine lettuce and baby greens, tossed with shredded red cabbage and carrots, and topped with a mix of red and green apples, strawberries, and blueberries. They also give you a bag of a roasted nut blend. If you want to try this salad, just ask for the Grilled Market Salad base without cheese or chicken.

6. Fruit Cup

Chick-fil-A has perfected the art of putting in the right balance of apples, berries, and oranges into their fruit cups. The fruit cup is perfect if you need a quick snack.

7. Fresh Lemonade

I know what you're thinking: it's just lemonade. This isn't any ordinary lemonade. Chick-fil-A's lemonade sets the bar for any lemonade you can have. Made from scratch daily at each restaurant using freshly squeezed lemons and mixed with the right amount of water and sugar, this lemonade is the perfect refresher for a hot summer day or paired well with a some waffle fries.

8. Sweet Tea

In the South, sweet tea is the go-to drink, and Chick-fil-A's sweet tea doesn't disappoint. Their sweet tea is hands down the best in the South. It's always consistent and never stale, and there's something about the ice cubes that Chick-fil-A has that makes the tea better.

#SpoonTip: If the tea is too sweet for you, try getting half-tea and half-lemonade, it strikes the balance between the two.

Whether you're looking for a small snack, a meal, or a refreshing beverage, these vegan Chick-fil-A menu items will satisfy whatever craving you have. Don't be afraid to experiment and combine some of the options I've mentioned above to create your perfect vegan meal.