From avocado toast to edible cookie dough, 2017 has presented us with endless food trends. It is nearly impossible to open instagram without seeing a photo of some type of milkshake concoction, or a smoothie bowl that you accidently mistake for a piece of art. I was scrolling through my own instagram feed when I stumbled upon what seemed to be the most amazing food trend ever, RAINBOW S'MORES. After doing some research, I discovered that there are tons of rainbow foods out there. 

I have compiled the ultimate list of rainbow foods complete with recipes. Whether you are looking to boost your likes on social media or you dig DIYs then this is the list for you! 

1. Popsicles 

sweet, raspberry, popsicle
Jennifer Nigro

There's nothing better than a popsicle on a hot summer day...unless it's a rainbow popsicle, of course! 

2. Fruit Kabobs 

berry, strawberry, sweet, fruit salad, blueberry, salad
Clarisse Callahan

This is a great option if you need a quick and healthy snack. Just pick out your favorite fruits (preferably in different colors in order to achieve full rainbow effect) and put them on skewers. My favorites are blueberries, strawberries, and pineapple.

3. Bagels

cake, cream, sprinkles
Hannah Solomons

Talk about putting the bae in bagel *insert heart-eye emoji* 

4. Toast

cake, mango
Ally Tobler

If you want to join the rainbow bagel trend without all the carbs than you will love rainbow toast!

5. Smoothies

matcha
Grace Ling

This recipe features all-natural ingredients including kale, pomegranate, and almond milk.

6. Cake Pops

cream, chocolate, sprinkles, ice, candy, goody, cake, sweet
Clare Beatty

Rainbow cake pops are a great way to show off your baking skills to friends and family. I'm thinking that they might just be the cutest dessert ever.

7. Grilled Cheese

toast, sandwich, bread, grilled cheese sandwich, butter, cheese, french toast
Max Bartick

Rainbow grilled cheese is the trendiest rainbow food there is. If you test out this awesome recipe make sure to snap some insta-worthy pics!

8. Smores

Making s'mores is about as "summer" as it gets. Though this recipe isn't from Spoon, I can promise you it's a goodie.

Now that you are an expert on edible rainbow goodness, make sure you test out a few recipes and share your epic photos on Instagram and tag us @spoonuniversity. I'd also like to shout out all the writers at Spoon who created/tested these recipes because without them, who knows where we would be in the world of rainbow food.