Don’t worry, we know the munchies are hard to resist on 4/20. That’s why we brought back some of our great munchie recipes for you to enjoy this 4/20.  Listen to your cravings and dig in. And if you are too baked too make these yourself, Trader Joe’s has the perfect alternatives to each of our munchies.

Upside-Down Grilled Cheese

Munchie

Photo by Alexandra Wee

This grilled cheese is easy to make and will tackle those munchies. Try this awesome two-sided grilled cheese for your munchie struggle.

Homemade Cool Ranch Doritos

Munchie

Photo by Jenny Georgieva

Doritos are also a fav munchie, so why not make your own? It will satisfy your craving but won’t make you feel as guilty once you eat all the Cool Ranch Doritos by yourself. If you want something cheesier but still similar, try the Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips at Trader Joe’s.

Nutella Banana Grilled Cheese

Munchie

Photo by Bonnie Wu

This is not only sweet, but also another semi-healthy munchie which is perfect when you want something chocolatey on 4/20. This is a perfect combination of sweetness. And if you aren’t in a state of mind to make it yourself, check out the chocolate-covered frozen banana bites from Trader Joe’s.

Bacon Peanut Butter Sandwich

Munchie

Photo by Christin Urso

I don’t know about you, but there is never a time where I will say no to peanut butter. This combo might seem a little odd at first, but trust me you won’t forget this perfect munchie sandwich. If you just want something with peanut butter, (because who doesn’t?) try Trader Joe’s peanut butter filled pretzels.

Bacon Cinnamon Rolls

Munchie

Photo courtesy of rainydaygirl.com

Another interesting combination, which will leave you only wanting more are these bacon cinnamon rolls. If your munchies are screaming only for the cinnamon roll minus the bacon, try Trader Joe’s Jumbo Cinnamon Rolls – they will ease the munchies and fill you up in no time.

Fritos Chili

Munchie

Photo by George Farah

If chips aren’t exactly enough to fix the munchie struggle on this 4/20, then try this recipe for Fritos Chili. It will definitely hit the spot when you need more than just some chips to snack on. If you are craving Cheetos, but want to stay away on your couch, try the Corn Chip Dippers by Trader Joe’s. They are just as good…maybe even better.

Hot Cheetos Rice Krispies

Munchie

Photo courtesy of Oola.com

Want something hot, a little salty, and sweet all in one? Try this awesome recipe for Hot Cheetos Krispie Treats, you won’t be disappointed. Too baked to make these on 4/20? Trader Joe’s Baked Cheese Crunchies will do the trick.

Homemade Chipwich

Munchie

Photo courtesy of icancookthat.org

Have some cookies in the closet and ice cream in the freezer? Make your own Chipwich. If you already ate all your ice cream, go try the mini Chipwich sandwiches from Trader Joe’s. They even have ones with mint chocolate chip ice cream in the middle!