There is a solid chance that if you live in a dorm, you don’t have any plates or bowls. Either you never had them to begin with, or you’re just too lazy to go out and refill your stash. So what do you do? Easy. Just eat your food straight out of the package. In your head, it probably tastes better this way anyway.

Be careful when doing this, though, because when you’re not putting food in a bowl, it’s almost impossible to see how many servings you are consuming. A few handfuls might seem like nothing, but it could be equal out to way more than you think. Nevertheless, it’s inevitable that you will do this many times throughout your college career, and it might not be as acceptable once you graduate. So, in order to make the most of your undergraduate career, here are the best foods to eat straight out of their packages.

1. Pizza out of the box

packages

Such a classic. There’s really no point of putting pizza on a plate for one second – since it’s going to be immediately inhaled.

2. Chinese food out of the container

packages

Isn’t that what the containers are meant for anyway?

3. Chips out of the bag

packages

Bowls are overrated.

4. Ice cream out of the carton

packages

The epitome of break up food.

5. Nutella out of the jar

packages

Pure goodness. Eat the entire jar because you should have #noregrets.

6. Fried chicken out of the bucket

packages

Just reach into the seemingly bottomless bucket, and consume as much chicken as your heart desires.

7. Girl scout cookies out of the box

packages

They’re like drugs. Eating an entire roll is way easier when you’re not paying attention to how many cookies you’re putting in your mouth.

8. Cookie dough out of the package

packages

There is something so much more satisfying about biting right into raw cookie dough rather than spooning it out of a bowl.