Get your Menorahs ready and start spinning your dreidels because Chanukah begins on Dec. 12 this year. The eight days of Chanukah are almost certain to bring back memories of mouth-watering latkes, perfectly-cooked brisket, and jelly-filled doughnuts. After all, who could resist those never-ending plates of food, cooked daily by a doting Bubbe?

Although the holiday isn't all fun, food, and games because it can feel nearly impossible to come up with eight gift ideas for each day of Chanukah, the gift-giving stress doesn't have to plague your holiday spirits. You can give your friends and family gifts that reflect the best part of Chanukah—the food—by these eight items that turn your most beloved meals into the perfect gifts. 

1. "I Love You A Latke" apron

Why not show your friends and family how much you care through a food-pun? After all, nothing says "I love you" more than this festive apron. Your foodie friend will love cooking up a storm or simply strutting around the kitchen while wearing the apron. Dinner guests are sure to get a nice laugh out of it, too.

If you want to stick to the latke theme, you can't go wrong with a matching mug. Remember, there's no such thing as too many latkes.

2. "Jewish Penicillin" ceramic soup mug

What is Jewish Penicillin? Chicken soup. Any loving, Jewish grandmother will tell you that the key to feeling better when your sick is a piping hot bowl of chicken soup (if you're lucky it'll have matzoh balls). With this mug, your friends and family can enjoy their Jewish Penicillin in style. Plus, this soup mug is sure to put a smile on their faces.

3. "Got Gelt? T-shirt 

Whether you love or hate chocolate, chances are that gelt has made an appearance during your Chanukah celebrations and dreidel tournaments. These delicious chocolate coins are a Chanukah staple, and peeling the gold aluminum off of the smooth chocolate surface is often just as enjoyable as eating the chocolate itself. Your friends and family can share their gelt appreciation with the world by wearing this "Got Gelt?" t-shirt.

Also worth mentioning is the "Got Gelt?" water bottle that'll encourage your loved ones to stay hydrated. Feel free to add some actual gelt into the mix, too.

4. Chanukah baking spatulas

Every baker or chef needs extra utensils during the holiday season, and these baking spatulas are sure to do the trick. Not only are they festive, but they're also practical and are sure to be used year round. Maybe you'll even get to taste the baked goods that your spatula-weilding friends and family members make. Bonus points if you throw in a Menorah-shaped spatula for all of their latke-flipping needs.

5. Bagel and lox cufflinks 

It really doesn't get much better than this. I know I would love to see my dad sporting these cufflinks around town, or rocking them at the Chanukah dinner table. Profess your love for bagels and lox with this gift and your friends and family will surely appreciate it. At the very least, they'll love how artsy and fun these cufflinks are.

6. Challah salt and pepper shakers

What better way to add some flavor to your food than by shaking some salt and pepper out of these adorable challah-shaped shakers? Your friends and family won't be able to resist using these to liven up both their meals and their moods. 

7. "Oy Vey" mug

In my vocabulary and in my text messages, "oy vey" replaces every "omg." Chances are that if you grew up in a Jewish household, or if you have Jewish friends, you hear these words regularly. Why not combine the frequent use of "oy vey" with a much-needed coffee fix to deal with whatever drama got you exasperated in the first place? With this mug, your friends and family will think you're the absolute best at Chanukah gift-giving.

8. Gefilte fish pillows

Gefilte fish is a quintessential Jewish dish, which consists of a mixture of various fish, and is often topped with a slice of carrot. Gefilte fish oftentimes appears on Jewish dinner tables, and the holidays are no exceptions. Love it or hate it, these pillows are a guaranteed crowd-pleaser. They look hilarious and comfortable, and what more could anyone want from a pillow? Your friends and family will surely love this gefilte fish gift.

Now that you have a list of Chanukah gifts to give the foodies in your life, you no longer have to worry about the stress of picking eight perfect Chanukah gifts. These presents will surely delight your family and friends, and at the very least, will spark some extra conversation and laughter around the Chanukah dinner table and beyond. So, let the gift-giving, food-devouring, and dreidel-spinning festivities begin.