Presented by Spoon University x Food Network Kitchen

Let’s face it: we’re all spending more time than usual studying and working from home. And since we’re eating in more, it can be a bit of a challenge to find delicious yet simple recipes that are easy to whip up. Thankfully, we have the perfect app to keep you inspired in the kitchen. With lots of quick and easy recipes using ingredients that you most likely already have in the fridge, you’ll be eating and feeling good while hanging at home. 

1. Barbecue Chicken and Brussels Sprout Sheet Pan Dinner

Food Network Kitchen

When you’re thinking of what to cook at home, easy, one-pan meals are the way to go. You simply add the ingredients to a baking sheet (chicken thighs, sweet potatoes, and Brussels sprouts) and then you can go back to binging your new fave tv show. Before you know it, your Sheet Pan Dinner will be ready to enjoy.

2. Caprese Chicken Penne Alfredo

Food Network Kitchen

Nothing says comfort more than a warm bowl of pasta, enjoyed in your coziest pajamas. I love how this app has tons of easy and simple recipes like this Caprese Chicken Penne Alfredo. It only takes a couple of ingredients, so you’ll be able to whip up this bowl of deliciousness and snuggle right back under your sherpa throw blanket. 

3. Apple and Ham Salad 

Food Network Kitchen

On the flip side, sometimes it’s nice to have something healthy and refreshing when you’re at home. Use the fresh produce from your fridge for this Salad, and your body will thank you for this healthy treat! You can find more healthy recipes in the app too.

4. Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas

Food Network Kitchen

Full of bold flavor, yet easy to make, these Sheet Pan Fajitas will totally impress your family. Really want to be the favorite child? A classic marg pairs perfectly with this easy dinner.  

5. Skillet Chicken Enchiladas

Food Network Kitchen

Enchiladas are definitely one of my favorite dishes when I want some cozy comfort food. These Enchiladas are made with some of my favorite ingredients: tomatillo salsa, veggies, chicken, and tortillas.

6. Neapolitan Pizza

Food Network Kitchen

Pizza is a total no brainer when it comes to making food at home the whole squad will love. Simple and cheesy, this Pizza will put everyone in a good mood.

7. Skillet Chicken and Dumplings

Food Network Kitchen

*Comfort food alert!* There’s nothing like a warm bowl of chicken and dumplings on a cold snowy day spent at home. Simple to throw together, this super flavorful Skillet Chicken and Dumplings will easily become one of your go-to recipes. 

8. Spicy One Skillet Lasagna

Food Network Kitchen

I used to be intimidated by Lasagna until I found this easy, spicy recipe. This extremely satisfying, yet simple, Lasagna is easy to create and even better to enjoy.

I hope you enjoy these delicious recipes and try them out in your kitchen with the help of the Food Network Kitchen app. 

P.S - Want to make some sweets at home? FNK is going ALL out for baking! You can sharpen your baking skills and learn more here.