It's hard to get tired of beer pong and flip cup, but sometimes you just want to change it up. These games will black you out, make you laugh, and drain your alcohol.

1. Medusa

Circle up with your buddies and put a round of shots in the middle. Close your eyes and count down from three. When you open your eyes, look at another person in the circle. If you're looking at someone and they're looking at you, shout "Medusa!" and take a shot. 

2. Paranoia 

One person starts the game by whispering a question into someone's ear. For example, "Who would you shag in the room?" You answer the question by going up to the person who would be your answer and asking another question like, "Who is the ugliest person in the room?" If someone wants to know what the question is, they must finish their drink. Do you have the nerve?

3. Minesweeper

Make a 10x10 grid of shots and fill a third of them with vodka and the rest with water. Everyone must go around and take a shot until the grid is finished. Try your best to avoid the alcoholic mines.

4. Thunderstruck 

Know the AC/DC song "Thunderstruck?" It will never sound the same after you get wasted from it. When the words "thunder" or "thunderstruck" are said, you must start drinking your beer until it's said again. Point off to a new chugging culprit when you are done. Good luck if you hit the really long section that neither words are said!

5. Roxanne 

I'll ruin another song for you: "Roxanne" by the Police. Make two teams, one will drink when they hear "Roxanne" and the other will drink when they hear "Put on the red light." Get ready for the speedy part in the middle, you'll barely have time to breathe in between your shots. 

6. Mustache Game

Buy a few sticky mustaches and put two or three on your TV. Watch your favorite movie and whenever it looks like a character has a mustache, take a drink. 

7. Straight Face

Write a bunch of funny memories on pieces of paper. Read all of the papers without laughing. Whoever laughs must take a shot. This game is a great way to roast your friends with embarrassing stories. 

8. Red, Black, Purple 

This card game is guaranteed to get you turnt. If you're DD, then be the dealer. You need to guess what card is going to be flipped (red = any red card, black = any black card, purple = flip two cards, one red and one black). The person starting the deck needs to get three right in a row. For every wrong guess, you need to take a drink.

All these games will get you incapacitated. I highly suggest not trying them all out on the same night. Drink responsibly!