Sure, Christmas is the most festive holiday of the year, but Hanukkah is just as fab. Not only do us Jews get to feast on latkes topped with applesauce and the perfect plate of brisket, but we get eight days of celebration (shoutout to the Maccabee’s miracle candle).

hanukkah

While lighting the menorah is the most obvious Hanukkah tradition, it might get just a little too boring for those of you Jews who have been celebrating since your very youth. Or, if you’re like me, you need just a little help to get you through just a few too many family gatherings in a few too little days.

Day 1: The Chocolate Gelt Cocktail

hanukkah

Photo courtesy of hgtv.com

This is the perfect drink to get your Hanukkah started off right. What could be more festive than a drink named after your favorite Hanukkah pastime?

Day 2: The Sufganiyot Cocktail

hanukkah

Photo courtesy of Lesley Jacobs Solmonson from 12bottlebar.com

Just thinking about a Sufganiyot, aka a fried jelly donut, makes my mouth water. Complete with blackberry wine and vanilla vodka, you’ll be sure to be celebrating after this drink.

Day 3: The Hanukkah Gift Cocktail

hanukkah

Photo courtesy of bridalguide.com

On the third day of Hanukkah, give yourself the gift of a few too many cocktails.

Day 4: Bourbon & Blood Orange Martini

hanukkah

Photo courtesy of Kelly Vass from kellybakes.com

For your fourth night of drinking, give yourself the gift of this delish, fruit drink complete with a blood orange to make your drink look as good as it tastes.

Day 5: The Flaming Jew

hanukkah

Photo courtesy of npr.com

If this drink tastes anything like it sounds, it’ll get you feelin’ some type of way, probably even before your grandparents and three sets of cousins stop by for your parents’ infamous brisket.

Day 6: Chocolate Egg Cream Shot

hanukkah

Photo courtesy of thefoodnetwork.com

Although this one sounds a little intimidating, it actually contains no eggs… Sound more appealing yet? Enjoy this drink after you’ve stuffed your face with latkes alongside the to-die-for Suganiyots.

Day 7: Holiday at the Hive

hanukkah

Photo courtesy of rachaelray.com

This super refreshing cocktail is the perfect way to start your night (and end it).

Day 8:  Manischewitz

hanukkah

Photo courtesy of photos.hgtv.com

End your holiday drinking spree with this kosher (aka supa Jewish) wine.

Now that you’re prepared for 8 (fun-filled) nights of Hanukkah and probably 8 super hungover mornings, get to celebrating. Eat more chocolate gelt than you’ve ever imagined.

hanukkah