Admit it, you steal bananas from the dining hall. Okay, well it’s not technically stealing because you meal swipe in but taking a bunch back to your dorm room isn’t exactly what’s recommended. Here are seven dorm room recipes that you can make with that stash before they become overripe.

Breakfast

Strawberry-Banana Overnight Oats

dorm room recipes

Photo courtesy of thealmondeater.com

Waking up early for an 8 am isn’t exactly ideal for our sleep schedules or our stomachs. Check out this simple overnight oats recipe that you can make before you go to sleep, pop it in the mini fridge, and grab it before you head out to class.

Snacks

Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Pops

dorm room recipes

Photo by Hannah Lin

These frozen treats coated in melted chocolate and peanut butter might actually make you believe that you’re eating banana ice cream.

#SpoonTip: Put your own spin on this recipe by rolling these popsicles in different types of granola before you put them in the freezer.

Frozen Greek Yogurt Banana Poppers

dorm room recipes

Photo by Abigail Wilkins

All it takes is two ingredients to make a batch of these. Check out this simple recipe that’s actually healthy for you too.

Frozen Banana Bites

dorm room recipes

Photo courtesy of TheFairView on Flickr.com

Stock up your mini fridge with these banana bites. Trust us, you won’t regret it.

Dessert

Banana Smoothie

dorm room recipes

Photo by Aakanksha Joshi

Check out how to make a basic banana smoothie from these 4 delicious smoothie recipes.

#SpoonTip: Don’t have a blender? Slice the banana into small pieces and blend using a Blender Bottle.

1-Ingredient Banana Ice Cream

dorm room recipes

Photo by Katie Walsh

This banana ice cream paired with whipped cream, sprinkles, or one of these vegan toppings would be the perfect dessert (or breakfast). We aren’t here to tell you how to live your life.

dorm room recipes

If you weren’t already taking excessive amounts of bananas from your dining hall, get your tuition’s worth by starting now and trying out these recipes.