The Bulldogs fought hard today, but the Crimson Tide came in strong, defeating Georgia 38-10. Instead of crying over that $300 student ID you purchased from a classmate or sloshing around in your soaked-through clothing, remember that the Dawgs still have a winning record.

Gameday

Here are seven chocolately recipes to help you recover from today and get ready to support the Dawgs as they take on the Tennessee Volunteers next Saturday. #GoDawgs

1. Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Truffles

Gameday

Photo by Maggie Gorman

Make these no-bake truffles, ‘cuz we all know you are still a bit salty. Remember, admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery.

2. Homemade Oreos

Gameday

Photo by Sophie Maschinot

Instead of sandwiching yourself in blankets and hiding in your dorm room, make these knock-off Oreos to remember that you still have a soft spot inside for the Dawgs.

3. Dark Chocolate Mug Cake

Gameday

Photo by Parsa Lotfi

Today may be a dark day, but this mug cake will help warm your heart and your mood. And, you can make it without turning on your oven. This single-serving chocolate option is also good for those who recover best in solitude.

4. 3-Ingredient Nutella Brownies

Gameday

Photo by Camille Reisfield

Nutella and chocolate go together like Nick Chubb and the third quarter. Dig into this brownie recipe to celebrate No. 27.

5. Chili Chocolate Bar

Gameday

Photo by Katie Schneider

Make this chili chocolate bar, because you know the Bulldogs will bring the heat next week.

6. Red Wine Chocolate Cupcakes

Gameday

Photo by Caty Schnack

These cupcakes, which are flavored with a hint of red wine, will help sweeten your mood by letting you bake your saddened heart out.

7. Dawg-themed Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups

Gameday

Photo by Mollie Simon

These G-shaped peanut butter cups will remind you that it is still a Saturday in Athens and gameday. So, wipe away the frown and get ready to #BeatTennessee.