Exam season is upon us, and with it, many sleepless nights and irregular eating habits. I don't know about you, but during finals I struggle with finding the time to sit down for an actual meal or eating something other than a granola bar or bag of chips. Stocking up on these products will save you time and make sure you don't go hungry during the worst week of the semester.

1. Cold Brew Coffee

beer, coffee, chocolate
Bridget Muckian

First thing's first, you're gonna need coffee. And lots of it. Trader Joe's new canned cold brew is so smooth and flavorful without being bitter, you won't even need to add sugar. Just add milk and get to work.

2. Frozen Potstickers

tea
Bridget Muckian

Dumplings are always a great late night snack, and these frozen ones are perfect for popping in the microwave during all those late night study sessions.

3. PB&J Bars

chocolate, cookie, sweet, candy, cake
Bridget Muckian

I'm completely obsessed with these. Exams leave us no time for even the easiest of tasks, such as constructing a sandwich for lunch, so eat these instead. They taste exactly like peanut butter and jelly. Bonus: they're gluten-free.

4. Pomegranate Seeds

jam, berry, cherry, cranberry, sweet, cranberry sauce, gelatin
Bridget Muckian

Again, nobody has time to de-seed a pomegranate, but because TJ's is the real MVP, they've done it for us. Buy a pack of these to load your body up with antioxidants that will boost your immune system and keep you from getting sick during that long week of sleep deprivation and caffeine overdoses.

5. Dark Chocolate Star Cookies

beer, chocolate, gingerbread
Bridget Muckian

These are the best cookies EVER. I literally wait all year for them to appear in stores, then buy three boxes at a time. Use them as a way to reward yourself for "studying." Wrote your name and the date on the top of that final paper you haven't started? Cookie. Made one flashcard out of 100? Cookie. See how this works?

6. Individual Hummus Packs

chips, beer
Bridget Muckian

A lifesaver for those long hours in the library. The kids studying around you will be eyeing your hummus and pita chips enviously while they munch on stale granola bars from the vending machine.

7. Frozen Breakfast Potatoes

sweet, vegetable, candy
Bridget Muckian

Everyone knows the most important meal of the day is even more important before a big test, but sleep always trumps eating during finals. Luckily, these frozen breakfast potatoes are ready in two minutes. Fry up an egg to go with them, and you've got yourself a power breakfast that will help you kill any exam.

I can't guarantee that these snacks help you pass your exams, but they will at least help you survive the hell that is finals week. See you on the other side.