With the elections coming up, you might be a little apprehensive about Donald Trump potentially becoming the next President of the United States. Countries around the world have expressed their support for those that will leave the U.S. if Trump is elected.

If you find yourself thinking more and more about moving to another country, but are skeptical about the differences between American cuisine and that of other countries here are some choices that you can’t go wrong with.

1. China

Trump

Photo courtesy of @dave.see on flickr.com

China has the largest fishing industry in the world meaning fried clams and scallops are always on the menu. China accounts for more than 38% of fish consumption around the world, and with over a million different seafood recipes, one of them is bound to hit the spot.

2. Italy

Photo by Megan Prendergast

Whether you’re the type of person that loves to get messy eating saucy spaghetti and meatballs or you prefer plain pasta, there are endless dishes to choose from. The endless combinations mean pasta for breakfast, lunch and dinner if you wanted to.

3. Sweden

Photo by Helen Broad

If you’re like me, and you have a major sweet tooth, Sweden is for you. The Swedish find any excuse to satisfy their sweet tooth, and they love sweets so much that they have specific days dedicated to sugary goodness. Buns filled with almond cream are consumed on “Fat Tuesday,” before the first day of Lent. According to the official site of Sweden, every Saturday is devoted to eating sweets, which could be the reason why Swedes eat over 2.5 pounds of sweets a week.

4. Mexico

Photo by Lily Allen

Everyone loves burritos and empanadas, but they aren’t the only Mexican food that can get your mouth to water. Horchata is a traditional beverage made with rice, vanilla and cinnamon. It can be served hot or cold so it’s perfect for those sweltering beach day afternoons or chilly winter mornings.

5. Bahamas

Photo by Jesse Hayes

Searching for an exotic happy hour? You can enjoy The Yellow Bird, a mixture of various juices, with rum, apricot brandy and much more with the locals. Bahamians are really creative when it comes to alcoholic beverages, so if you’re feeling a little adventurous, then the Bahamas are the right place for you.

6. England

Photo courtesy of @sashertoothie on flickr.com

Beef Wellington, a savory classic in England, will leave your stomach feeling like royalty. Cooked in a puff pastry, the fillet of tender beef is usually served with fingerling potatoes, fresh herbs and garlic and a side salad. Prince William and Kate Middletown, the Duchess of Cambridge, would totally be up for sharing this English fan favorite over at their place.

7. Morocco

Photo courtesy of @dan on flickr.com

If you’re a vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free, you totally need to try B’ssara. This fava bean soup is great for any light meal since it mostly consists of water, spices, fava beans and garlic. The other great things about this soup is that it can be purchased for less than a dollar.

Now that you know just a few of your options, you can rest a little bit easier. Whether or not Trump wins the election, there are places out there for any foodie to find a new home.