This fast food chain that started in the south has quickly captured my soul with their impeccable chicken sandwiches. Welcome to CA… not California but Chick-fil-A Anonymous.

1. When Sunday is the worst day of the week

Chick-fil-A

GIP courtesy of giphy.com

Chick-fil-A breaks my heart on the weekly. This establishment is unfortunately closed on Sundays. But they are open from 6:30 am- 10 pm Monday-Saturday… and their breakfast menu is a whole new experience that I know way too well. But that’s a different conversation for a different time.

2. When you have a drawer stuffed with their ketchup packets

Chick-fil-A

Photo by Jesse Palma

‘Cause, obviously, you always need condiments on hand. These convenient little packets of heaven are superior compared to those boring, old, regular ketchup packs. Chick-fil-A did a great job designing these. I mean, they definitely have me sold.

#SpoonTip: For all other fast food chains… get these ASAP!

3. You already know what you’re ordering before you even leave the house

Chick-fil-A

All I can think of is ordering a spicy chicken deluxe meal when I go to Chick-fil-A. Imagine a tender piece of fried chicken tucked between two soft, buttery buns. The flavorful spice from the pepper jack cheese is the ultimate kicker and brings a glutton-filled smile to my face every single time. Nothing is better than pairing this meal with a cool and refreshing Arnold Palmer. But not so fast, we can’t forget the fries….

4. Waffle fries are the best kinds of fries

Chick-fil-A

Photo by Jesse Palma

Let’s be honest everyone, Chick-fil-A never disappoints with their ultimate crispy waffle fries (but tater tots will always be #2 in my heart).

5. You can finish your whole meal in under ten minutes

Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A is just so damn good. It’s as simple as that. Don’t lie, we both know you’re capable of inhaling that whole meal in just 10 seconds rather than 10 minutes.

6. Every cow you think of just reminds you of Chick-Fil-A’s cow

Chick-fil-A

Photo courtesy of thestamp.umd.edu

EAT. MOR. CHIKIN. Chick-fil-A’s cow campaign has been running strong since 1995 and their advertisements are eye-catching to say the least. When there’s a giant cow telling me to eat more chicken sandwiches… well, of course I’m going to.

7. There is no better feeling when being asked if you want a refill

Chick-fil-A

Why yes, yes I do. I mean it’s FREE. You rock my world, Chick-fil-A.

Chick-fil-A, you definitely deserve an MVP award in my life. I might be obsessed, but for all the right reasons. Aren’t you hopelessly obsessed with Chick-fil-A too?