We all have those days where we feel stress, anxious and tired. There are so many different kind of teas to drink according to how you feel and most of them are packed with antioxidants. So sit back and enjoy a cup of tea everyday. Lets be honest, tea is always the answer especially after a long day.

If you're feeling stressed and anxious...

Chamomile Tea is an herbal tea and is great if you're feeling stressed, anxious and about to go to sleep. It is an herb that helps with an upset stomach, poor digestion, relaxes muscles and helps those who suffer with irritable bowel syndrome. Chamomile also helps dark circles, lighten skin and even lightens your hair if you're going to be in the sun. 

If you're trying to lose weight or need some energy..

Green tea has caffeine and is rich in antioxidants. It contains caffeine known as stimulant which can improve brain function and make your energy up without all the caffeine in coffee which is perfect for a study session. A couple of cups a day can also help you with your weight loss goals and may also lower the risk of developing type II diabetes in the long term.

If you're trying to detox or improve digestion...

Chai tea is an herbal tea also rich in antioxidant and contains cinnamon and ginger. Cinnamon helps reduce fatigue and open breathing and ginger helps with a stomach ache and ginger treats motion and morning sickness and nausea. 

If you're trying to fight anxiety or depression..

Earl grey tea has bergamot which has a calming effect and is known to boost your mood and fight with anxiety, depression and stress. It also prevents cancer, heart disease and helps fight oral infections like cavities and decay. 

If you're trying to detox and get healthy skin... 

Dandelion tea is an herbal tea known for liver detox and promote healthy skin and is high in antioxidants. It also contains vitamins such as vitamin A, C, B, calcium, iron magnesium which helps with body aches. The sap in dandelion tea helps fights skin infections by relieving itching or irritation from eczema, ringworm, psoriasis and other skin infections.

If you're feeling sick...

Peppermint tea is an herbal tea known for helping relieve the common cold, cough and mental stress. Mint is a calming and soothing herb that has been used for thousands of years to aid with upset stomach or indigestion. Mint is thought to increase bile secretion and encourage bile flow.

If you're feeling low in energy...

Matcha tea also known as green tea matcha is a caffeine tea rich in antioxidants. It has L-Theanine which is known for improving the ability to focus and concentration. Just like green tea, it helps the rate of fat burning and the creation of new fat cells forming and also has vitamin A, vitamin B-complex, vitamin C, Vitamin E, vitamin K and trace minerals. Matcha tea also comes in powder, so you can get all the health benefits by adding it to your smoothie, protein shake and even your coffee.