1. “C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips” by OK Go

A song from the band that brought you the treadmill-hit “Here it Goes Again,” this boppin’ tune beckons for a lost love and her spicy lips. You might argue that cinnamon isn’t a food, but I would ask you if you’ve ever had French toast. Listen to the song here.

Gif courtesy of Giphy.com

2. “Wine & Chocolates andhim Remix Radio Version” by Theophilus London

God, this song is so good. Theo (can I call you Theo?) is from Brooklyn and has recently become famous for his “genre-hopping” style, according to Spin magazine. This song is all about the good life, complete with delivery wine and chocolate. The remix is even better than the original. Listen here.

Gif courtesy of Giphy.com

3. “Diet Mountain Dew” by Lana Del Rey

This song, like a lot of Lana’s songs, is about her bad-boy ex. Diet Mountain Dew is just a guilty pleasure and another reminder of him, like NYC and Jesus on the dashboard. Listen here.

Gif courtesy of Giphy.com

4. “Ball and Biscuit” by The White Stripes

This is a simple song with Jack’s bluesy guitar and Meg’s sweet, sweet drums. “Ball and Biscuit” may or may not (but definitely does) refer to drugs, but that doesn’t mean we can’t pretend it means a regular biscuit. The song ends with a sick guitar riff that convinced me to include it on this list. Listen if you dare.

Gif courtesy of Giphy.com

5. “Hot Like Sauce” by Pretty Lights

I don’t really know if it’s cool or uncool to listen to Pretty Lights, but I’m a preeeeetty big fan of this song. Once again, not really about sauce, but who can resist a good simile? It’s like spazzy backseat electric hip funk. Listen!

Gif courtesy of Giphy.com

6. “Bangers, Beans and Mash” by Infant Sorrow

This song is from the Get Him to the Greek soundtrack by Russell Brand. It’s filled with delicious innuendos and ridiculous ballad-like wails. If you don’t believe me, click here to listen.

Gif courtesy of Giphy.com

7. “American Pie” by Don McLean

To round out the list of songs that aren’t really about food, here’s one that never fails to give me goose bumps. The music video is ridiculous, and looks like a sad version of Grease with a bunch of people running into stuff. Regardless, this song is a classic, and you know you love it. Listen here.

Gif courtesy of MakeAGIF.com