We've officially said goodbye to summer and hello to fall, which means that the leaves are starting to turn the prettiest shades of gold and burgundy, UGGs are being taken out of the closet and polished, and the air is starting to crisp, signaling the time for all the big and cozy sweaters. There's nothing like the spirit of the fall season, am I right? 

With the changing color of leaves comes the sudden change in appetites of 100% of Americans into all things pumpkin. I don't know what it is about it...perhaps it's the memory of a joyful Thanksgiving table that comes to your head every time you sip your Pumpkin Spice Latte, or maybe it's that pumpkin just tastes that much better when it's finally in season. Whatever the reason, 'Murica lives for pumpkin from now until late December, and thankfully, all of our favorite food companies are aware. This year's pumpkin food products are finally out, and they're making us salivate all over our UGGs. Here's a look at the top 7 that we can't wait to get our hands on.

1. Whole Foods Pumpkin Farro

If you've never heard of Farro, you're in for a treat with this delicious grain! Farro is a whole grain that is prepared just like you would make your typical batch of rice or quinoa. Whole Foods is making our lives complete this season by giving us Pumpkin and Sage Farro Pilaf -- the perfect and easy dinner to make on those late, cold nights. We just know it'll pair perfectly with absolutely anything!

2. Trader Joe's Pumpkin Greek Yogurt

Pumpkin yogurt? Yes, you heard that right! Trader Joe's is officially selling pumpkin-flavored Greek Non-Fat Yogurt, and we can't wait to grab them all and fill up our fridge. They sound like the perfect breakfast or mid-afternoon snack, especially topped with some fall fruit and granola. Or maybe we'll even dump some more pumpkin spice in there because we like being #extra.

3. Pumpkin Spice Cheerios

It's still school time, which means sometimes, we "won't hear our alarms" in the mornings (for 90% of the American population, that's just a phrase for "I will hear my alarm but will turn it off so I can keep sleeping"), so quick and easy breakfasts are a must. What can be easier than grabbing a bowl of Pumpkin Spice Cheerios, filling it to the top with almond milk and some berries, and having a delicious and nutritious breakfast ready in less than five minutes? Absolutely nothing!

4. Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP Pumpkin Spice Kettle Corn

We see lots of cold movie nights in our fuzzy pajamas in front of the fire place in our future. What are we going to eat while we watch, you ask? None other than Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP Pumpkin Spice Kettle Corn, of course! We're thinking that eating it out of the bag might be good, but mixing it with some chocolate chips and nuts and making a home-made trail mix sounds even better. This is a definite must for everyone this season!

5. Philadelphia Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese

Nothing like good old cream cheese to remind us that it's fall time! Plain cream cheese will always be the OG, but from the months between September and January, it'll just have to excuse us while we make room for the pumpkin spice version. Can you imagine how good it probably tastes with some nutty, herby, Autumn-y crackers? Drool.

6. Pumpkin Pie Halo Top Ice Cream

When fall decides to tease us and give us a slight breeze instead of full-blown snow, and it's hot enough to have some ice cream at night, you can bet we'll be reaching for pumpkin pie Halo Top. Will it taste like all of our hopes and dreams and happiness and glitter and rainbows? It's pumpkin ice cream, so we're pretty sure it will.

7. Trader Joe's Pumpkin Bagels

Toast one and fill it up with the pumpkin spice cream cheese mentioned above, and you've got yourself the most basic fall breakfast of all time. Extra (pumpkin spice) brownie points if you're drinking a PSL simultaneously. All jokes aside, the thought of putting our two favorite carbs, pumpkin and bread, together into one item, makes us very happy, and we can't wait to try.

pumpkin, vegetable, squash, Farmers market, farmer's market
Dea Uy

Is there such thing as too much pumpkin? The answer to that is a definite no. Gratefully, the rest of the nation agrees with us! There are pumpkin options for everyone, including both savory lovers and those with a sweet tooth. With all of these delicious pumpkin foods officially out for the year, we know it's going to be a good season.