Wine is a tasty way to lighten the mood at any get-together, but we’ve all suffered someone who took it a little too seriously. You know the type: she holds the cup aloft with three fingers, swishing the drink around the glass before wafting the aroma toward her nose. Pause. She takes the smallest sip, moving it around her tongue for what seems like days until finally pronouncing the flavor as–wait for it–“big”. All for a bottle of wine you picked up at Costco for $6.99.

Whether the finer language of this classy alcohol escapes you, or you’ve created your own major in the Origins of Wine in the Middle East, entertain the child in you with these clever wine-themed gifts.

1. Wine Glass Writers

wine

Photo courtesy of wineglasswriters.com

Oh, just because I’m 21 now means I can’t bring markers to the dinner table? Not anymore. Stick it to the haters and order your own set here.

2. All You Need Is Wine Party Game

wine

Photo courtesy of allyouneediswine.com

The name really says it all. Order online here, and introduce a little friendly competition at your next get-together.

3. The Corkcicle

wine

Photo courtesy of papersource.com

Here’s one for all you utilitarians out there–this toy actually serves a purpose. A fun way to keep your whites chilled, you can order online here.

4. Bendy Straw Bottle Aerator

wine

Photo courtesy of fredandfriends.com

Sure, we may not fully understand what an aerator does, but hey does this look cool or what? Get it here.

5. Bird Wine Glass Markers

wine

Photo courtesy of papersource.com

Afraid of losing your glass? Stake your claim with one of these colorful clip-ons.

6. Rewined Candle

wine

Photo courtesy of papersource.com

Alright, so this one may not be a wine accessory. But what better way to reminisce on all your escapades at the end of the night than with a candle that smells like Pinot Noir? Find it in your favorite red or white here.

7. Wine2Go Foldable Wine Bottle

wine

Photo courtesy of urbanoutfitters.com

Desperately need some wine for the road? Feeling a little Canadian? This foldable wine pouch has got your back.

Oh, you like wine, do you? Check out these articles: