The winter holidays are always my favorite part of the year– there's nothing better than seeing twinkling decorations everywhere to put you in a great mood. And what better way to celebrate the holidays than with holiday-themed goodies? So, here's a definitive ranking of the best holiday food-scented Bath and Body Works products.

1. Cinnamon Caramel Swirl Candle

Brittany Blinder

You can never go wrong with a classic cinnamon candle, so mixing that scent with caramel results in almost the perfect candle. Just having this aroma around will make your whole house smell like you're constantly baking an incredible dessert.

2. Winter Candy Apple Soap

Brittany Blinder

While this is one of Bath and Body Work's products that has a slight confusing name (what is a winter candy apple?), I immediately fell in love with this scent as soon as I smelled it. Although this doesn't smell much like apples specifically, the aroma was incredibly sweet and slightly fruity. 

3. Twisted Peppermint Soap

Brittany Blinder

For me, it wouldn't feel like it was the holiday season until there is at least a little bit of peppermint in my life, and this soap was perfect. The smell also wasn't overbearing whatsoever, like many other peppermint scented products, and it will leave your hands feeling and smelling fresh and ready for the holidays. 

4. Vanilla Bean Noel Lotion

Brittany Blinder

If you're looking for another great classic scent, then this Vanilla Bean Noel lotion is for you! However, I found this particular vanilla smell to be a little bit more rich and almost sweeter compared to the generic vanilla scent, which I absolutely loved.

5. Frosted Cranberry Candle

Brittany Blinder

This frosted cranberry scented candle was also one of my favorites, although the smell wasn't as strong as some of the others. I found it to be slightly sweet, and it even smelled a lot like cranberries. Not only that, but I thought that the aesthetically pleasing candle holder was a nice touch.

6. Champagne Toast Candle

Brittany Blinder

When I first saw this particular candle, I was intrigued as to what champagne toast could possibly smell like. I found that the scent wasn't too strong, and it smelled a bit flowery and light, which was a nice change from some of the other holiday-themed candle scents at Bath and Body Works.

7. Spiced Graham Cracker Candle

Brittany Blinder

I really enjoyed the scent of this candle because it smells exactly how you would expect a spiced graham cracker candle to smell. If you're looking for something to constantly remind you that it's time for the holidays, then this is the perfect candle.

So there you have it, seven of the best holiday food-scented Bath and Body Works products that will make your mouth water in no time. Needless to say, there are plenty of other scents to choose from, and going to Bath and Body Works around the holidays is a great idea if you love decorations and catchy Christmas music as much as I do.