One of the hardest questions to answer is "Where do you want to eat tonight?" Well, look no further. These seven new Boston restaurants have opened within the last few months. From a quick lunch, to a birthday dinner, to a weekend night out, these places have it all. So next time you want to try somewhere new, we've got you covered.

1. Eventide Fenway

1321 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02215

Lauren Abbott

Many Bostonians are familiar with Eventide Oyster Co. in Portland, ME, and some can even say they've made the trek there just for their famous brown butter lobster roll. Now, Eventide Fenway brings delicious seafood to our own backyard. Aside from their legendary lobster roll, Eventide offers a variety of hot and cold dishes to satisfy any craving. For those who may not love seafood, or just want a classic sandwich before the Sox game instead, don't worry: they have an excellent burger as well. 

2. Anna's Taqueria: Prudential Center

800 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02199

Lauren Abbott

Anna's Taqueria just opened its newest location at the Prudential Center on February 1st. This fast-casual Mexican taqueria serves burritos, tacos, quesadillas, and bowls using only the freshest ingredients. Since opening their first location in Beacon Hill in 1995, Anna's has stayed locally owned and operated. A fan favorite is the Tacos Al Pastor (pictured above). These tacos are made with marinated pork that's been cooked with pineapples and onions: the perfect sweet and savory combination. For inexpensive and quick Mexican food, this should be your new go-to. 

3. Flour Bakery + Cafe

30 Dalton St, Boston, MA 02115

Lauren Abbott

Flour Bakery + Cafe recently opened its seventh Boston location on Dalton Street, near the Prudential Center. If you have never been to a Flour location, it should be added to the top of your list of must-try bakeries. They are known nationwide for their amazing sticky buns. These pecan and sugar-coated treats are so popular that you can find several links for copycat recipes online. But the sticky buns aren't the only thing making Flour worth a visit. Flour has savory options as well, including sandwiches, soups, and quiches. 

4. Earl's Kitchen + Bar Prudential

800 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02199

Lauren Abbott

For a chic night out, Earl's is the place to be. Located inside the Prudential Center, this restaurant has two floors for both eating and drinking. On the first floor you can find The Cocktail Lab, which hosts a variety of skilled and impressive bartenders. Heading upstairs you can find tables and two more bars. The restaurant takes reservations, however the bar area is first come first serve. Their menu has an amazing variety, from sushi and noodle dishes to steak and burgers. Not to mention every month they feature a different $5 drink, which is easy on the college wallet. 

5. Cheeky Monkey Brewing Co.

3 Lansdowne St, Boston, MA 02215

Lauren Abbott

Cheeky Monkey is a new brewery & restaurant in the Fenway area. This hip new spot has a huge seating section that serves a variety of classic street food. There is also a game room where you can play pool, ping-pong, and shuffleboard. If that isn't enough, theres a tap room in the back featuring their on-site, crafted brewed beers. Don't like beer? No problem. The bar is fully stocked with any other spirits you desire. Next time you are craving mac and cheese, tacos, noodles, or even just a beer, definitely make this your next stop.

6. Dig Inn: Prudential Center

800 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02199

Lauren Abbott

Dig Inn is a staple for when you want to feel healthy, but still enjoy your food. At this new addition to the Prudential Center, you approach the counter and customize your own bowl. You start by choosing a grain base, then two sides, and a protein. The sides include both hot and cold options, like sweet potatoes, mac and cheese, and a variety of veggies. For protein, you can choose between chicken, steak, salmon, or tofu. They source most of their ingredients from local farms, so you can feel good about eating real, from-scratch food. 

7. Best Burger Bar

195 Washington St, Brookline, MA 02445

Lauren Abbott

Does this new Brookline eatery really have the best burgers? You will have to go an find out for yourself. Best Burger Bar is the first dry-aged burger bar to open in the U.S. The menu consists of their take on some classics, like "The Whoppah" and "Le Big Mac". Their cheese fries are a must have, these fries are covered in their homemade Manchego cheese sauce, which is even more addictive than you could imagine. Feeling thirsty? Best Burger Bar offers a variety of cocktails, including boozy milkshakes. 

There are hundred of restaurants in and around Boston, with a growing number of new places popping up left and right. However, this comprehensive (and slightly subjective) list provides seven hot spots that should definitely be on your radar for the next time you go out to eat.