Everybody loves Disney movies and everybody loves eating. Combine the two and you’ve got a potential best night ever on your hands.

Now, you’re no longer a child so you deserve some grown up foods with your kids’ movies. Check out these easy recipes, tailored to your favorite Disney movies,  to prep you for you for a delightful Disney-themed dinner and show.

1. The Little Mermaid: Baked Salmon with Lemon

disney

Photo by Grégoire Durand

Okay, I know it’s a little strange but let’s be real. Who doesn’t crave a light, buttery fish dish after watching Ariel and her fishy friends?

disney

Gif courtesy of purpleshells.tumblr.com

2.  Mulan: Chia and Flaxseed Oatmeal

disney

Photo by Becky Hughes

Mulan eats porridge to keep her stregnth up and so should you. After all, you’re gonna need lots of energy to get through all these movies. This recipe is so easy you can make it with just a microwave.

disney

Gif courtesy of selfwonder.tumblr.com

3. The Lion King: Tunisian-Style Eggs

disney

Photo by Jeanne Kessira

Bring your taste buds straight to Africa with this egg stew from Tunisia. Be careful of hungry hyenas though.

disney

Gif courtesy of sandrarodrigues92.tumblr.com

4. Snow White: Poison Caramel Apple

disney

Photo by Hannah Lin

Don’t worry, these apples aren’t actually poisonous. They are just the kind of sweet treat that could cheer even Grumpy up.

disney

Gif courtesy of weheartit.com

5. The Princess and the Frog: Jambalaya

disney

Photo by Daniel Schuleman

Become as good a chef a Tiana with this easy jambalaya recipe. You’ll feel like dancing down the streets of New Orleans.

disney

Gif courtesy of rebloggy.com

6. Cinderella: Pumpkin Cake

disney

Photo by Emily Hu

You don’t need a fairy godmother to help you make this dessert. Grab your Prince Charming and enjoy.

disney

Gif courtesy of disney-faiirytale.tumblr.com

7. Hercules: Blueberry and Greek Yogurt Cookies

disney

Photo by Connie Fan

Enjoy the food of the Gods (cookies, duh) with a bit of a Greek flair. Even Zeus and Hades can agree that these are the bomb.

disney

Gif courtesy of disneytasthic.tumblr.com

Get more into the Disney mood with these: