Its no secret that ‘gramming your plate is a huge trend these days. Some foods, however, have been stealing the spotlight more than others. When scrolling through your feed, you will probably see the same dishes from the same restaurants over and over again. If you go to Tulane, there’s a good chance you have let your phone eat one of these most Instagrammed foods before you did.

1. Roasted Cauliflower at Domenica

Instagrammed Foods

Photo by Gillian Bayer

This is probably the most attractive vegetable you’ve ever laid eyes on. And the whipped feta on the side doesn’t hurt, either. This dish is a total crowd pleaser, and there are a multitude of Instagram posts to prove it.

2. “Shrimply the Best” Sandwich at Milk Bar

Instagrammed Foods

Photo by Andrew Fitzpatrick

This sandwich most definitely lives up to its name. Everything delicious sandwiched in between two pieces of bread sounds pretty ideal to me. I mean, just LOOK at that cheese… Need I say more? It’s like this sandwich is smiling for the camera.

3. Green Breakfast Sandwich at Satsuma

Instagrammed Foods

Photo by Gillian Bayer

Whether you’re going for a quick bite or recovering from a Saturday night out, Satsuma is one of Tulane students’ top picks. The Green Breakfast Sandwich is a fan favorite, and there is absolutely no question why it is one of the most popular orders. Eggs, swiss cheese, tomato, arugula, and avocado on your choice of bread— what more could a foodie ask for?

4. The Mac n Cheezy at The Big Cheezy

Instagrammed Foods

Photo by Rachel Hunter

This sandwich combines two of the best things in life: carbs and cheese. Not only does this sandwich look impressive, but I can attest to the fact that it tastes even better. There’s a reason why this meal is constantly on everyone’s Instagram feed and we’re definitely not hating it.

5. Cheese Fries at F&M’s

Instagrammed Foods

Photo by Sara Alice Witcher

This right here, is what drunchie dreams are made of. There is no better proof that you went out than posting a photo of cheese fries the morning after. And props to you if, despite your incoherence, it’s a dope picture.

6. Chocolate Chip Cookies at Willa Jean

Instagrammed Foods

Photo by Julia Weinstock

Willa Jean may be the new girl on the block, but her cookies and milk bring ALL the boys to the yard. This pairing is a classic, but of course Willa Jean had to one up the traditional recipe with Tahitian vanilla milk. The cookie dough on the mixer is the perfect touch for your #foodporn.

7. Beignets at Cafe du Monde

Instagrammed Foods

Photo by Katherine Chan

Anyone who has been to New Orleans, whether for a day, a week, or four years, has indulged in the fancy French donuts that bring this fine establishment its fame. Beignets have stood the test of time, and the numerous Instagram posts can prove it. Like they always say—only at Tulane, only in New Orleans.