America’s favorite pastime has begun once again. Baseball season means cheering on your favorite team game after game, either on TV or at the stadium. But let’s be honest—the true excitement of going to the game in person stems from all the ballpark food at your fingertips.

When you walk in, you’re immediately surrounded by the smell of hot dogs, fries and popcorn. Yes, these staples are always a must, but ballparks have started to step up their food game. Here’s a look at some of the most extraordinary and delicious new ballpark eats.

1.The Schmitter: Citizen Bank Park (Philadelphia, PA)

ballpark

Photo courtesy of The Unorthodox Epicure

If you’re a Phillies fan, you must be familiar with the Schmitter. This sandwich is stacked with steak, spicy salami, cheese, onions, tomatoes and a special sauce on a kaiser roll. Meat, more meat and cheese.

2. The Churro Dog: Chase Field (Phoenix, AZ)

ballpark

Photo courtesy of the Arizona Diamondbacks

Hold up. A churro + a donut + frozen yogurt AND caramel and chocolate sauce. This must be a vision from my dreams. Why eat a regular hot dog when the churro dog exists?

3. Barbecue Stuffed Baked Potato: Minute Maid Park (Houston, TX)

ballpark

Photo courtesy of Tumblr

Move over sour cream and chives, this baked potato is taking over. While watching an Astros game, fans can indulge in a giant baked potato loaded with cheese, pulled pork and onions. The potato is then doused in barbecue sauce and jalapeño peppers.

4. Lobster Roll: Fenway Park (Boston, MA)

ballpark

Photo courtesy of Bon Appetit

It’s no secret that Boston makes some killer lobster rolls, but at a baseball park? Fenway’s fresh lobster is cooked before each game and then tossed with mayo, chopped celery, butter, tarragon and chives.

5. Chicken and Waffle Cone: Minute Maid Park (Houston, TX)

ballpark

Photo courtesy of Aramark

The process of eating chicken and waffles is way too messy and involves using a fork and knife, so Minute Maid Park reinvented this classic pair. A waffle cone filled with mashed potatoes and fried chicken is then drizzled with honey mustard.

6. Gilroy Garlic Fries: AT&T Park (San Francisco, CA)

ballpark

Photo courtesy of John Dea

Mhmm fries, my favorite kind of potato. Watching a Giants game, fans can snack on crispy fries dressed in parsley and minced garlic. Plain fries don’t stand a chance against this upgrade.

7. Chicken-fried Corn on the Cob: Globe Life Park (Arlington, TX)

ballpark

Photo courtesy of The Consumerist

Corn on the cob is just too healthy, so why not cover the vegetable in a buttermilk batter and deep fry it? Seems logical and delicious to me.