Winter is close but have no fear — that doesn’t mean the ice cream and cold desserts have to stop. If you’re anything like me, then there is no chance you’re giving up the best dessert for the end of a long, hard, cold day. Brain freeze season is here, but so are the coolest new ice cream trends to hit your Instagram feed. It’s going to be hard to say no to such a good dessert when you see these pictures. Just because there will be snow on the ground soon doesn’t mean that there shouldn’t be anymore frozen treats hitting your stomach.

The ice cream game is becoming more and more original. And we are getting more and more ready to keep trying these frozen goodies. They might freeze our mouths and our brains, but our stomachs and taste buds will thank us later. Enjoy the freeze.

Gelato Panini

frozen

Photo by Samantha Slavin

Now you can have lunch and dessert all at once.

Rolled Ice Cream

frozen

Photo by Samantha Slavin

Everything good about scooped ice cream rolled all together.

Ice Cream Sandwich

frozen

Photo by Samantha Slavin

A fancy twist on the normal ice cream sandwich — just add some toppings and obviously hot fudge.

Shaved Ice

Think flavored snowman, but a little less cute and way tastier.

Flower Gelato

frozen

Photo by of Samantha Slavin

This gelato tastes as pretty as it looks.

Popsicle

frozen

Photo by of Samantha Slavin

The best childhood snack but made for adults now with any toppings and flavors you could ever want.

Donut Ice Cream Sandwich

frozen

Photo by of Samantha Slavin

The two best sugary desserts, put together. Can’t go wrong with this sweet overload.

Enjoy the brain freeze and new Instagrams from these chilly, great desserts.