Two of the loves in my life include food (obviously) and my dog, and I know that I’m not the only person that feels this way. I also know that my dog, like many dogs, loves food (more pudge means more to love though, right?).

However, instead of letting those sad puppy eyes get to you as your pup watches you indulge on that juicy hamburger, you and your best friend can dine together. Here are some of our favorite joints that offer food for your dogs:

1. Starbucks

‘Tis the season for Pumpkin Spice Lattes and… Puppuccinos? Yep, a Puppuccino is an espresso cup filled with fluffy whipped cream for your fluffy friend (or yourself). What’s wrong with gorging yourself with whipped cream (hint: NOTHING). 

2. In-N-Out Burger

Another not-so-secret secret In-N-Out menu item is out of the bag (not the doggie bag, thank god). Order your companion a Pup Burger, which is a classic In-N-Out burger minus the salt and the toppings to avoid that undesirable trip to the vet.

3. Dairy Queen

Your dog may not be the “Dairy Queen,” but she or he is definitely the royal in your life. Order your king or queen the Pup Cup, a dog-sized portion of vanilla soft-serve. Oh and one more thing… It’s FREE.

4. Sprinkles Cupcakes

#Repost @ninjeeee ・・・ Face it, there's no where to run. #pupcake

A photo posted by Sprinkles (@sprinklescupcakes) on

Dogs are cute. Cupcakes are cute. So Sprinkles was definitely on to something when they decided to bring two of the cutest things together. Their Doggy Cupcake is a sugar-free cupcake with a yogurt frosting, making it the perfect treat for your deserving pup.

5. Shake Shack

This pom's the bomb. Pic by #shackfan @jennifermacdougall. #shakeshack #dogsofshack

A photo posted by SHAKE SHACK (@shakeshack) on

This burger joint not only offers TWO snacks for your fluffy friend, but also has a place on its menu for them (snaps for Shake Shack). The dogs have a choice between a bag of specially-made dog biscuits or the Pooch-ini, a cup of vanilla custard topped with peanut butter sauce and the dog biscuits.

6. Tim Hortons

Attention Canadian and Midwestern friends, treat your pet to a bag of Timbits (aka donut holes), specifically the sugar-free ones. Also, Dunkin, can you get on this so the rest of us can enjoy a munchkin… With our munchkin?

7. Sonic Drive-In

Capitalize on Sonic’s “drive-in” concept so you don’t have to undergo the painful separation anxiety that occurs when you leave your dog outside to order. The goal is to spend more time with bae after all.