As the 2016 presidential election rapidly approaches, both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are stepping up their ad game. With the release of each campaign ad, the American people grow further divided over the politics of our country. Trump only widens this divide by spending the majority of his ads attacking Clinton rather than providing concrete plans for his presidency.

One thing the people can agree on, however, is an appreciation for the culture of food. America's favorite food and beverage companies bring in new customers while staying true to their promises, often implementing humor and inspiration into their ads. Here are several foods and drinks with better produced and more memorable ad campaigns than Donald Trump's.

Nespresso

Featuring George Clooney and Danny DeVito, Nespresso raises the bar for ads. Clooney puts DeVito through a rigorous process, including a suit fitting and trip to an art museum, until he is ready to consume the Nespresso.

While the process to become president is even more rigorous, Trump's ads imply that he can acquire the position without the political background and experience.

Dos Equis

Dos Equis ads are famous for their depiction of the most interesting man in the world, an aspiration Trump will never achieve. While the theme of the interesting man stays the same, each ad reveals the company's innovation and humor. Overall, Dos Equis provides just the right amount of consistency—a department Trump could use some help in.

Fiber One

Fiber One ads feature hilarious constipation scenarios, including a bride on her wedding day and a pregnant man. I'm not sure if a Fiber One bar will cure the recurring stomach pain I feel while watching Trump's ad campaign, but I'll give it a try.

Snickers

This ad is a classic, with the famous "You're not you when you're hungry" line. Speaking from experience, there is no taste quite as satisfying as a Snickers bar after a long day. If their ads are correct in the assertion that hunger exaggerates people's behavior, then perhaps Trump's blatant exaggeration throughout his ads can be attributed to hunger.

Jack Links

Jack Links ads typically portray people teasing Sasquatch with beef jerky links, then cruelly tricking him. Sasquatch refuses to let his tormentors get away, whether that involves slamming them into the ground or pushing them into a wedding cake. Trump follows a similar campaign technique by threatening his enemies, but his ads are not intentionally humorous.

Doritos

Doritos ads debuted during various Super Bowls, gaining popularity for their humor and lasting impressions on the audience. They represent the clever nature and innovation that Trump's ads lack—I mean, who can say no to the tempting offer of a Dorito? The one similarity between Doritos and Trump ads, however, is the prevalence of the color orange.

Skittles

A life-sized Skittles portrait of Steven Tyler, complete with his singing voice? That's the only visual I need to purchase this sweet snack. Trump's ads are not nearly as convincing as Skittles ads, and a slogan such as "taste the rainbow" doesn't fit well with his anti-LGBTQ agenda.

Considering the lack of solid facts and implementable plans in Trump's campaign, it isn't difficult to find food and drink ads with more creativity and persuasive techniques than his presidential ads. Snacks such as Skittles and Doritos make America greater than any president ever will.