It’s Friday night. You and your four closest friends are staring blankly at the movie options on Netflix. What do you watch? Or more importantly, what do you eat? There’s a bowl of popcorn and three half-eaten bags of chips on the ground, but that’s gotten old, literally.

If you’re like me, food and film are your passion, but you’re sick of the typical GNI. Here’s a fun way to make your movie night delicious. Food puns. First, brainstorm foods that make punny movie titles. For example, Soy Story instead of Toy Story. Then, to solve the boring snack issue, have everyone bring a dish with that ingredient to the screening of the film.

Some ideas to help the thought process:

1. The King’s Peach

movie night

Gif courtesy of fanpop.com

Looking for an inspiring film?

The King’s Speech is the 2011 Academy Award winner for Best Picture. It is the story of King George VI of England’s struggle to overcome his speech impediment.

The peach is a delectable, juicy fruit and a renowned favorite of Georgians. It is an easy ingredient to include in any dish. Some ideas include peach juice, Peach Cobbler or Strawberry Peach Guacamole.

2. Tequila Mockingbird

movie night

Gif courtesy of picslist.com

To Kill a Mockingbird may not be the first movie that pops into your mind when you think of a girl’s night in, but everything is better with tequila. Create a drinking game with instructions like “take a shot every time someone says chiffarobe.”

Want to be creative? Make this Tequila Infused Salsa or these Tequila Donut Holes.

3. The Rice Stuff

movie night

Astronaut food is gross. What’s not gross is the journey of the original Mercury 7 astronauts in the movie The Right Stuff. It is empowering, entertaining and has an amazing soundtrack.

For the main course, I suggest Cumin Rice and Beans and for dessert, make these Slutty Rice Krispie Treats.

4. He’s Just Not That In Tofu

movie night

He’s Just Not that Into You is the ultimate chick flick and tofu is the ultimate ingredient.

My favorite quote from the movie occurs when two women are sitting on a bench discussing their break-ups:

The second you hear that you just run to the store and get yourself some ribs and some ice cream, ’cause you have been dumped.

Ribs and ice cream may be the cure for a broken heart, but eating tofu will help you not gain that post-breakup weight. You can make practically anything with tofu. From Tofurkey burgers to Tofu Pancakes, vegetarians have found the secret to health and happiness.

5. Fast and Frijoles

movie night

Gif courtesy of weheartit.com

Fast and Furious isn’t the only thing that will get your heart beating fast. Frijoles, or beans, are sure to be a hit at your movie night. Have someone make this fiesta baked bean dip as an appetizer and warm up with black bean and corn chili as the main course.

6. Toast Busters

movie night

Courtesy of giphy.com

Avocado toast was a huge sensation in 2015. It’s easy and delicious. But if you’re like me, you want to move on to bigger and better toast concoctions such as apple peanut butter honey with almonds or Banana, cream cheese and jam. What better way to try these recipes than while watching a classic movie: Ghostbusters.

Or stay tuned until July of this year when female comedians Kristen Wiig and Melissa McCarthy put a new spin on this ghost removal service.

7. Cheese the Man

movie night

Courtesy of theodysseyonline.com

Last but not least, my favorite flick of all time: She’s the Man. It’s Hollywood’s take on Shakespeare’s play Twelfth Night. Viola Hastings, played by Amanda Bynes, poses as her twin brother to prove that she is as good at soccer as any boy.

One can never forget the scene where Bynes is prepping Channing Tatum’s character on how to talk to a girl.

Bynes: Ask me if I like cheese.

Tatum: Um…okay. Do you like cheese?

Bynes: Why yes I do. My favorite’s Gouda.

Here are 57 cheese recipes to eat while watching this movie.