This 4th of July weekend is all about our country, the good ole USA. So in celebration of our freedom, we are abandoning utensils and eating everything with our hands. Enjoy these 7 delectable finger foods at your 4th of July party and spread the utensil-free love. Because America, amiright??

Literal Chicken and Waffles

Fasten your seat belts because there has never been a greater food recipe to grace this planet earth than the actual combining of chicken and waffles. Get the recipe here.

Bacon Mac & Cheese Jalapeño Poppers

These mouthwatering poppers have everything you need in life. Put ’em out for a party and watch it turn into Project X with guests skateboarding off the roof. Get the recipe here.

Fruit Wedge Jello Shots

With this Jello shot recipe, you can enjoy an afternoon snack and get your buzz on at the same time. It’s that simple. Get the recipe here.

Cheesecake Cookie Sandwiches

This sweet treat will have your guests feelin’ some type of way. Cheesecake lover or not, there is a whole lot to love about these delectable bite-sized sandwiches. They don’t look too bad on insta, either. Get the recipe here.

Bacon-Wrapped Dates

Who says bacon can’t be fancy? And what says “fancy” like an exotic dried fruit with cheese? True, this combination sounds pretty weird. But believe it or not, it works. Get the recipe here.

Brie and Jam Filled Puffs

Never share your baked brie again with these individual sized cheesy, warm, and buttery brie and jam puffs. Be the star of your next party with these sophisticated snacks. Get the recipe here.

Cinnamon Sausage Rolls

Try giving your pigs and snazzier blanket with these cinnamon sausage rolls. This is a great sweet ‘n savory dish for parties, potlucks, or just plain snackin’. Get the recipe here.