Lent starts on Ash Wednesday, which falls on February 14 this year, and for those observing the Lenten season, that means no meat. For those who may not know what Lent is, here’s a quick summary: Jesus Christ spent 40 days fasting in a desert while also being tempted by Satan before beginning his public ministry. So, those who practice Christianity will be doing the same — well, technically, it’s just no meat on Fridays and substitute it for fish (however, some do the full 40 days without meat). It’s a time to reflect and “give up” something until Easter. As someone who has always participated in Lent, Fridays were somewhat of a struggle in not knowing what to really eat. So, if this is also your vibe, here’s a list of fast food spots offering fish sandwiches — if you’re not into meat alternatives — to stop by during Lent.

Burger King

Burger King isn’t just for burgers, hence the Big Fish. The $7.99 sandwich features white Alaskan Pollock with crispy panko breading, a sweet tartar sauce, lettuce, and crunchy pickles on a potato bun.

The burger spot also offers the Impossible Whopper, priced at $7.19. This whopper is a flame-grilled, plant-based patty with tomatoes, lettuce, mayo, ketchup, crunchy pickles, and sliced white onions on a toasted sesame seed bun.

Jack In The Box

The fast food chain just dropped its fish sandwiches and wraps.

Priced at $3.29 (additional toppings might change the amount), the sandwich features a crispy panko-breaded fish filet topped with tartar sauce and shredded lettuce on a toasted buttery bakery bun.

Customers can get two fish wraps for $5. The fish wraps consist of wild-caught Alaskan Pollock, cheddar, lettuce, tartar sauce, and pickles wrapped in a tortilla. There’s also a spicy option that includes jalapeños.

McDonald’s

On Fridays, you can also opt for McDonald’s Filet-O-Fish. Priced at $6.09, the fish sandwich features a crispy fish filet patty with American cheese and is topped with McDonald’s tartar sauce, all served on a soft bun.

Popeyes

Flounder Fish Sandwiches are back at Popeyes for a limited time. The classic sandwich is made with Flounder, marinated in signature Popeyes spices, dusted in a Southern crispy coating, and fried until golden brown. The fish is topped with pickles and tartar sauce all on a buttery brioche bun — priced at $5.99.

There’s also a spicy version that swaps the tartar sauce for spicy mayo.

That’s not the only fish menu item at the fried chicken spot. The Shrimp Tackle Box features eight crispy butterfly shrimp and is paired with a side, biscuit, and small drink. This combo costs $7.99. There’s also the ¼ Popcorn Shrimp combo ($12.99) which includes a quarter pound of crispy popcorn shrimp, one regular side, a small drink, and a biscuit.

Taco John’s

Returning for a limited time at participating locations nationwide are Taco John’s Alaska Flounder Fish Tacos, with a new sauce.

Customers can get two of these tacos for $7. The Alaska Flounder Fish Tacos feature wild-caught Alaska Flounder dusted with a crispy, seasoned batter and drizzled with the new Fiesta Sauce. The tacos are then topped with shredded lettuce and Pico de Gallo, all wrapped in a warm flour tortilla.

Taco John’s Alaska Flounder Fish Tacos will be available until March 31.

Wendy’s

In case you didn’t know, Wendy’s also has a fish sandwich — the Crispy Panko Fish Sandwich. The sandwich ($6.99) is a wild-caught Alaskan pollock fillet with crunchy panko breading, topped with dill tartar sauce, pickles, lettuce, and American cheese.

White Castle

White Castle’s Fish Sliders were a staple in my home during Lent — really, just for my dad, I only go to White Castle for its mozzarella sticks. These sliders are $2.69 each and consist of a lightly breaded Alaska Pollock topped with a choice of American, jalapeño, or smoked cheddar cheese.

TBH, when in doubt, just order a plain pizza from your favorite spot.