Doctor Who has officially returned to fall TV and Anglophile geeks (like me!) are rejoicing everywhere. Whether you’re hosting a Whovian watch party or just having a Netflix night, these nerdy snacks are the perfect “sci-fi”-inspired refreshments. Eat up because it’s always snack time when you’re in a time machine, and the Tardis never misses elevenses. Allons-y!

Sonic Screwdriver Cocktail

Doctor Who

Photo courtesy of Kristina Ackerson of Knuckle Salad

This cheeky little drink is a twist on the classic Screwdriver cocktail. The original is a mixture of vodka and orange juice, but these Gallifrayen versions add blue curaçao and ginger ale to the mix to achieve their luminescent quality. The blue is for the 10th Doctor’s sonic screwdriver and green for the 11th’s. Obviously the blue is the best there ever will be, no comparison. Come at me, haters!

(…and then you remember you’re not 21 yet….)

Doctor Who

Fish Fingers and Custard

Doctor Who

Photo courtesy of crunchytiger.wordpress.com

This odd combination should come as no shock, its basically its the starting point of the 11th Doctor’s friendship with Amy Pond. I know its weird, but the Doctor can’t control his food cravings after regeneration so cut him some slack. Plus, this is a super easy appetizer to make for any party. If dippin’ isn’t your style, you could always try putting fish fingers and custard on a pizza.

Doctor Who

Dalek Caprese Salad

Doctor Who

Photo courtesy of kitchenoverlord.com, From Kitchen Overlord’s cookbook, Dining With the Doctor: Regenerated

This Dalek caprese salad has everything going for it. It’s easy to make, it’s delicious, and it’s spot on the likeness of the Doctor’s most formidable foe. This stacked version of the classic Italian salad doesn’t help the Dalek cause of trying to look menacing, but the cuteness won’t stop you from devouring it. Much nerdiness this one has.

Jammie Dodgers and Tea

Doctor Who

Photo courtesy of Kat Forsyth

You can’t get much more British than biscuits and tea. *American translation: biscuits = cookies. Jammie dodgers are delectable little jam-filled cookies which are especially delightful with a cup of tea. Not only does the sophisticated combo look stunning at this Doctor Who-themed wedding, but according to the Doctor it could actually save your life. If you’re feeling adventurous you can bake your own.

#SpoonTip: You can just buy jammie dodgers in the US if you can’t be bothered to operate an oven. 

Doctor Who

Photo courtesy of radiotimes.com

Bacon, Egg and Swiss Soufflé

Doctor Who

Photo courtesy of mylifeasamrs.com

If you want to put your cooking skills to the test and become a “soufflé girl” like Clara, try making this delicious brunch soufflé. The main ingredients of this soufflé (eggs, bread, cheese) amount to the basic diet of a medieval French peasant, and let’s be real they knew a thing or two about cooking. The coolest thing about soufflés is that they start off small, but in the end they’re bigger on the inside.

Adipose Marshmallows

Doctor Who

Photo courtesy of tikkido.com

Behold the cutest monster-of-the-week ever to grace the set of Doctor Who: the adipose. What better way to represent these pudgy creatures than with this adorable marshmallow snack. So what if they are literally animated blobs of human fat running around Earth, that’s no reason to judge them.

Doctor Who

Tardis Cake

Doctor Who

Photo courtesy of loveandoliveoil.com

Cutting the Tardis into slices of birthday cake seems almost unholy, but it’s just too darn tasty to pass up. This wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey cake is the perfect finale to any Whovian festivity. Just one bite you’re tasting distant galaxies and long lost empires from the comfort of your home.

Doctor Who

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com