Travelling for food is something many of us would do. We travel hundreds of miles across oceans, rivers and mountains to taste just that one perfect dish. But this travel brings with it a lot of things other than pleasure, adventure and food. Yes, I am talking about the innumerable problems we face as tourists, especially “food-oriented” dilemmas.
Here are seven of them illustrated in cartoons for y’all:
1. Getting Lost
We all know what that feels like.
2. Weird, interesting cuisines and people…which aren’t always good.
Do I even need to explain this further?
3. The shady street food…which might or might not have some consequences.
I think I’ll have that good looking dish. I’ll deal with the consequences later.
4. Not knowing when or where to stop.
Saying “I’m full” would be an understatement.
5. Eating your money…really.
I want it all.
6.”Broke” does not make a good traveller status.
“Ain’t got no money in my pocket, but I’m already here.”
7. Finally, after too much of “exotic” food.
Never not I’d miss that, but well…it does happen.