Fancy home-cooked meals? Ain’t nobody got time fo’ dat in college. If you’re eating microwaved ramen for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, you’re not doomed. Stepping up your game is easier than you think.

Stay lazy, make quesadillas. They need little time and preparation, but the result is always magical. Think cheese, cheese, and lots of cheese. In fact, when it comes to quesadillas, you should always go over the recommended amount of cheese, amirite?

We hit up Instagram to find ways you can transform your quesadilla experience, and basically anything is game.  If it tastes good on a plate, it probably tastes good in a tortilla. We’re talking scrambled eggs, sushi, or even peanut butter.

The possibilities are endless.

Here’s an ideal week:

1. Mac N’ Cheese Monday

A photo posted by Sandra Kissa Calle (@sekcalle) on May 29, 2015 at 2:36pm PDT

Your favorite quick-fix mac-n-cheese bowl tastes infinitely better wrapped in a delightful tortilla and served next to a dollop of salsa.   

2. Twirly Shrimp Tuesday

Spice dat ass up and get fancy with seafood.

3. We Want Pizza Wednesday

A photo posted by Carla con C (@carlacherry) on Mar 15, 2015 at 8:28am PDT

On Wednesdays we wear pink. And eat pizza. On a tortilla.

4. Time To Be Healthy Thursday

Because sometimes, you really should. And if you’re going to eat greens they might as well be stuffed into a tortilla.

5. F**k This Hangover Friday

A photo posted by Tammy.Kosicek (@tamajamaa) on Jun 4, 2015 at 8:07am PDT

Ease your post-party suffering with a hearty zero-effort peanut butter and banana mashup.

6. Sushi Saturday

You say why, we say why not?

7. Scramble Sunday

A photo posted by @thenutritiousprincess on May 19, 2015 at 9:34am PDT

All she needed was some. Breakfast.

Go forth, child, and let the Tortilla embrace you. Time is money, ya feel.