In a bind and have lunch date or that meeting you forgot about, but your workout clothes are just not appropriate? No worries, we got you covered. All you need is your black leggings as a base and these few tips to change your workout attire into a fashion statement.

1. Invest in a cute workout bag

Workout Clothes

Photo courtesy of @lifefinds on Instagram

Yes, it may seem simple, but if you keep your workout clothes in a cute bag, no one will ever suspect you might have just been at the gym (or are on your way there). Some of our favorites are the Herschel Strand Duffle or the Henri Bendel Packable Travel Bag.

2. Pack a “backup” cosmetics bag

Workout Clothes

Photo courtesy of @skinnydiplondon on Instagram

Looking fresh and clean is a must. Pack your “backup” cosmetic bag with deodorant, your favorite fragrance, face wash, powder and lipgloss, and you’re all set. Whether you just worked out and need to clean up or you just want to spruce up your makeup, you’ll never regret having a cosmetic bag on hand at all times.

3. Wear flowy tunic tops

Workout Clothes

Photo courtesy of @hoosiercharmer on Instagram

Flowy and flouncy, a tunic top paired with your black leggings can transform your outfit from too casual into a total fashion statement. You can find fun tunics in countless colors, fabrics, designs, and fits in order to find the perfect one for you.

4. Buy a duster or two

Workout Clothes

Photo courtesy of @joiedejude on Instagram

Funny name, right? But, it’s the new trend, and definitely a useful one. Breezy, comfortable, and stylish, dusters keep you cool and covered. Wear on top of a casual cami or even your workout top; no one will know the difference.

5. Invest in fashionable sneaks or cute booties

Workout Clothes

Photo courtesy of @eymn_spor on Instagram

Sneakers are the way to go. Forever people have been trying to elegantly maneuver in five-inch heels, but come on, we aren’t Grace Kelly. More and more people are now investing in comfortable, yet highly fashionable trainers.

Workout Clothes

Photo courtesy of @toms on Instagram

If you want to step it up a notch and look a little more put together, then some stylish booties will do the job. Paired with your black leggings and that fabulous duster, you’ll be ready for anything.

6. Braid your hair

Workout Clothes

Photo courtesy of @kevin.lofgren on Instagram

Braid your hair tightly to keep it out of your face during your workout and let it down afterward for some beautiful curls. A loose, casual braid can also keep your hair looking fresh and clean.