It’s midterm season yet again at Columbia, and it’s pretty safe to say everyone is reaching their breaking point. Whether you’re cramming in an abandoned Hamilton classroom or rolling in the deep of Butler stacks, the women of Sigma Delta Tau have your back with fresh cookies to cheer you up. Every semester the sisters of SDT bake and deliver over 4,000 cookies during midterm season for EAT Late. And while you’re chomping down on your sweet treats, know all the proceeds go towards the SDT Sisterhood Scholarship Fund!

1. Yes, I said COOKIES.

cookies

Photo courtesy of @imageryconcepts on Instagram

You can choose between an order of chocolate chip or M&M and 6 ($5-cc, $6-m&m) or 13 ($10-cc, $13-m&m) cookies. Having trouble deciding? Order 6 of each!

2. You don’t have to leave your study spot.

cookies

Photo Courtesy of @kylielirogers on Instagram

Sisters are students too, so they’ll be delivering all over campus! We’re talking anywhere on campus: chilling in your suite in Plimpton, decked out in your comfiest pajamas, watching an episode of How To Get Away with Murder when you should be cramming for your midterms, and a sister can bring cookies right to your door. As long as you’re on the CU campus, they’re coming for you.

3. You can request who delivers to you.

cookies

Photo courtesy of @columbiasdt on Instagram

Want to force your SDT friends to hang out with you? Request them! Crushing hard on the bae from your Art History seminar who you’ve been too nervous to talk to? Request her, it’s the perfect way to break the ice!

4. All the money raised goes to a great cause.

cookies

Photo by Lexie Brackenridge

All of the money goes to SDT’s Sisterhood Scholarship fund, that means helping students find a welcoming home on campus and continue fostering a community at Columbia. If you’re outside the delivery radius or are just feeling generous, check out their indiegogo page to donate directly!

5. Ordering is easy.

cookies

Gif courtesy of gifhell.com

Just submit this super simple google form and then Venmo or pay cash on delivery.

6. And stress eating is real.

cookies

The (unfortunate) truth is all of us are stress eating right now. Studies show stress increases cravings for snacks and junk food. If you’re shoving down junk food to cope with the exhaustive stress of exams, why not do it for a good cause?

This weekend, I’ll be receiving my batch of cookies while cramming in the Reference Room. Hit up Eat Late and get in your order in time for delivery this Sunday Night!