Oh, beer. Where to even begin? Some beers are dry. Some are bitter. Some are smooth. Some are sour. Some are sweet. Some are flavored with fruit. Others with spices. Some are smokey. Some are woody. And some have no taste at all (insert joke about college budget).

There is such a variety and complexity to beer, but most of us just stick to our favorites and never look back. For those who want more out of beer and want to discover the diversity that it has to offer, here are 6 obscure, weirdly-flavored beers you probably didn’t know existed.

1. Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout 

beer

Photo courtesy of sandiegoreader.com

Looking for a sweet beer? Try this one out. Milky sweetness with hints of your favorite peanut butter snacks. If you like peanut butter, but aren’t sure if you want it in carbonated alcoholic form, try a peanut butter bacon sandwich instead.

2. High Water Brewing Campfire Stout

beer

Photo courtesy of brewedforthought.com

Think back to when you were a kid, going camping and making s’mores over a campfire. If you were into that, you have to try this beer. Graham crackers are even one of the ingredients. Relive your campfire days by kicking back with a Campfire Stout and some dorm room s’mores dip.

3. Porterhouse Brewing Company Oyster Stout

beer

Photo courtesy of disgracefulbrewing.wordpress.com

This beer is exactly what it sounds like. Fresh oysters are shucked directly into the brew to give it a “silky, salty finish.” So if you’re into seafood, now the beer world is your oyster. Bet you didn’t see that pun coming.

4. Rogue Voodoo Doughnut Lemon Chiffon Crueller Ale

beer

Photo courtesy of blackheartsandsparrows.com.au

How about a sour beer? Give this lemon ale a try. Plus, who wouldn’t want to try a drink from Rogue Voodoo Doughnut? After all, doughnuts are all the rage lately.

5. Wells & Young Banana Bread Beer

beer

Photo courtesy of theperfectlyhappyman.com

They say that way back when, “ale was known as liquid bread.” So why not banana bread? This famous beer is said to taste like banana candy (think yellow laffy taffy), so, how can you not give it a try? Crack open a bottle and fire up the microwave with some banana bread in a mug, and you’ll be in banana heaven.

6. Wynkoop Brewing Company Rocky Mountain Oyster Stout

beer

Photo courtesy of beerpulse.com

Another oyster stout. Rocky Mountain oysters to be exact. But wait. There aren’t any oysters in the Rocky Mountains. So what do they have? Bull. Bull testicles to be exact. Legend has it that consuming this testosterone-rich brew can be a masculinity booster for those gentlemen seeking that extra edge.

Still feeling thirsty? We’ve got you covered in the beer department.