Last weekend, to the delight of all foodies, some of the best restaurants in the city came together with their signature dishes and a multitude of cuisines to choose from. Where? In our all time favourite The Grub Fest held at the gastronomical paradise of Gurgaon – DLF Cyber Hub.

With perfect music, band performances, fitness activities and not to miss, the gourmet delights, The Grub Fest definitely lived up to our expectations this time too.

So, here we bring to you six food pop ups from the fest that got us drooling completely:

1. Bombakery

the grub fest

Photo by Mehak Dhawan

Being a comparatively new addition into the baking world, this bakery had us awestruck with its oh-so-delicious range of desserts. You could see their stall surrounded by people all the time and we didn’t mind standing in a long queue just to get our hands on their desserts.

Their Belgian Chocolate Fudge and Nutella Cookies will stay in our hearts forever. We wish we could say that for our tummies too.

2. Khan Chacha

the grub fest

Photo by Mehak Dhawan

The name says it all. Khan Chacha has been every Mughlai food lover’s favorite destination since ages and their rolls were something that we couldn’t afford to miss.

3. Indigo Deli

People disappoint but pizza is eternal, right? Indigo Deli came up with a scrumptious range of pizzas with a lot of different toppings.

The wafer thin pizza range presented by them was the centre of attraction and a must-try.

4. Fluffles

the grub fest

Photo by Mehak Dhawan

Did someone say waffles? Yes, this stall served waffles which were to die for. With the different options available for toppings and ice cream scoops to add to it, we definitely had a ride to heaven while trying this dessert.

5. Handi

the grub fest

Photo by Mehak Dhawan

This stall did catch most of our attention due to the twisty range of food they were offering. Hara Bhara Puchka, Shami Open Sliders, Manchurian Poppers – have these names got you all interested? Mark our words, they tasted even better.

6. Naturals Ice Cream

A photo posted by Aabha (@aabhakhosla) on Dec 14, 2015 at 9:55am PST

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! Ice cream happens to be the one dessert that easily braves the test of weather, time and season. And when it is Naturals, enough said.

This fest actually made us lose count of our calories and we were more than happy to be spoiled for choices while getting #grubbed.