Forget what your mom told you when you were younger and start enjoying candy for breakfast. Out of our love for both bagels and candy bars, we created six different candy inspired cream cheese recipes to schmear on your bagel in the morning. If you weren’t a breakfast person before, these sugary and sweet spreads might change your mind.

#SpoonTip: Enjoy any of these spreads on a chocolate chip bagel to enhance the chocolate decadence contained in each candy bar. 

1. Reese’s Peanut Cup Cream Cheese

candy bar

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

There is nothing that can can cheer you up more than a Reese’s cup. With the richness from the peanut butter, sweetness from the chocolate chips and creaminess from the cream cheese, this bagel spread recipe will satisfy the taste buds of any Reese’s enthusiast.

2. Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Creme Cream Cheese

candy bar

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

You might not think breakfast and cookies ‘n’ creme would go together. But oh boy, with this cream cheese spread, they certainly do. Sugar high included, but no regrets.

3. Snickers Cream Cheese

candy bar

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

This Snickers inspired cream cheese spread will fulfill any craving you have because we know you can get hangry sometimes. Once you eat a bite of this spread, you’ll be feeling like yourself again.

4. Mallo Cup Cream Cheese

candy bar

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

For those who may not know what a Mallo Cup is, it’s a chocolate cup filled with a marshmallow creme center. The main dilemma is that Mallo Cups can be tricky to find, but there is no need to find them when you can make this cream cheese to satisfy your craving.

5. Take 5 Cream Cheese

candy bar

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

The essential five ingredients that define a Take 5 bar are: chocolate, pretzels, peanuts, caramel and peanut butter. This cream cheese spread replicates the sweetness and saltiness of the underrated candy bar, and it only takes 5 minutes to create.

6. Almond Joy Cream Cheese

candy bar

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

recent study from the University of Florida (Go Gators!) found that eating a handful of almonds can improve your diet. So, just add chocolate, coconut and cream cheese, and this bagel spread is healthy, right..? At least that’s what we’re telling ourselves.