I'll do anything to save even 10 cents. Clip coupons from the newspaper? Yes. Find in-store coupons at the grocery store? Sure. Download multiple apps to save money? You know it. Every time I walk into a Target, I immediately take out my phone and pull up my digital coupons. If you want to save money during your next grocery trip, then get your phone ready. Here are six shoppings apps you should download if you want to spend less money on food. 

1. Krazy Coupon Lady

The ladies who created Krazy Coupon Lady started out by sharing their extreme coupon-clipping tips in a blog. Now, Krazy Coupon Lady compiles deals and coupons from over 60 stores in their free app, allowing customers to quickly browse through which items they're interested in purchasing from the store they're going to.

2. Ibotta

Ibotta is just what it sounds like, an app that allows you to save on items that you've already bought. Ibotta enables users to earn cash back on in-store purchases with verification. It's as easy as scanning your receipt.

3. Cartwheel

Target is many people's go-to store for everything, from food to clothing to home goods. Target's app, Cartwheel, saves customers anywhere from five to 50 percent off of everyday items. The app is completely free, easy to use, and yes, will save you money on all that stuff you didn't originally come to the store for.

4. Flipp

Instead of having to clip through your local newspapers, Flipp compiles thousands of weekly ads and coupons into one easy-to-use app. Flipp helps you save a lot of paper and time. 

5. Walmart

The Walmart app is one of the easiest ways to save money. Similar to Ibotta, all you have to do is scan your receipt. Once scanned, you'll get money-back offers giving you the best every day low prices.

6. Instacart

In an effort to buy only what you need (not what you see in store by the cash register), Instacart was created. Instacart allows customers to get same-day grocery delivery, which allows you to view your cart and the total cost before purchasing. Be warned though, shopping when hungry is a dangerous game (even online). 

Whether you shop at Target, Walmart or somewhere more local, be prepared for maximum savings thanks to these shopping and coupon apps. If your storage is full on your phone, consider deleting some of those selfies you took with your freshman year roommate, because savings over your best duck face every day.