I'm a BIG advocate of snacking and come the fall and winter months, nothing pleases me more than burrowing into my couch watching Netflix with a lap full of bingeworthy snacks. #Humanburritoandproudofit.

You are so gonna wanna get your hands on our 5 favorite, most tasty and binge-worthy snacks just in time to enjoy alone or bring to your holiday parties.

1. Buck Wild Jalapeño Jack Tortilla Chips

The Jalapeño Jack cheese flavor of these chips is so addictive I can hardly find the words to describe them... but I'll try.

Imagine the cheesiest Monterey Jack sauce mixed with super flavorful, spicy jalapeño on a crunchy tortilla chip and you have a hint of what these babies taste like. I'm seriously addicted. I'm not kidding. I ate four bags in one weekend. 

Buck Wild makes 3 other almost equally crave-able flavors including Cheddar Chipotle, Korean BBQ and The Ranch. 

Find them in your area by checking here

2. G. H. Creators Dill Pickle Popcorn

Honestly, I did not think I was going to like these because I'm not a huge fan of pickles (unless there's a hot pastrami on rye next to it) but holy crap was I wrong.

The popcorn is 100% organic and non-GMO. The popcorn kernels are light and fluffy and might I add, HUGE. This large surface area is perfection because you get an intense flavor in every single kernel.  

The dill pickle flavoring is made of all natural herbs and seasoning including real dill. And the Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) gives it just the right tang.

The other flavors are addictive as well. Try Organic Chile Jalapeño White Cheddar, Just the Cheese and Just the Caramel. Find them here.  

3. Krusteaz Lemon Poppyseed Muffins

Admittedly, I am not a baker. I know this. You know this and apparently, Krusteaz knows this. LOL! 

I love, love, love the taste of lemon poppyseed muffins. The lemon comes bursting through onto your taste buds like a parade of deliciousness.

They made them and I placed them in a basket as a gift and I am not ashamed to say my friends love them as well. #sorrynotsorry

Find these and the other tastiness Krusteaz has to offer.

4. Krusteaz Gluten Free Double Chocolate Brownie

caramel, chocolate, brownie, cream
Hui Lin

Forget EVERYTHING you have ever heard or thought about Gluten free brownies. These brownies taste like there is all kinds of gluten in them. They taste better than any brownie has the right to taste. I do not use hyperbole, my friends.

These brownies use of soft and extra huge chocolate chips are delightful. #Bingeworthy

They are so easy to make and then, of course, take complete credit for when you bring them to your school bake sale or holiday party.

Try all the delicious easy ways to make baked yumminess that Krusteaz has to offer.

5. Stonyfield Organic Yogurt

I bet you are wondering how a yogurt made it onto the list. Well, I'll tell you.

This yogurt is exceptionally good. It's thick and creamy and the variety of fruits and flavors will never leave you bored. I find myself eating one for breakfast and one dessert. 

Find them at your local grocery store nationwide.

So there you have it, my friends. Go forth and snack!