As a typical foodie, Thanksgiving is hands-down my favorite holiday. But having to wait around the whole year for one day is not an ideal situation. So, to stop the wait, here are a few restaurants that serve Thanksgiving dinner 365 days a year.

1. Cracker Barrel

As a chain known for comfort food, Cracker Barrel is a great place to get your Thanksgiving fix. Not only do they have turkey, but they have all the sides you could possibly imagine (seriously).

2. Boston Market

Another Americana classic, Boston Market has Thanksgiving staples  at a great price. Boston Market is also a chain so you'll be able to find a location near you to enjoy turkey and stuffing year round.

3. American Oven Homestyle Kitchen

Unfortunately, those of us not close to Canton, OH can only dream about being able to go to a Thanksgiving themed restaurant any day of the year.

But if you are close, then run, don't walk to this restaurant and try the Feast Challenge where you can attempt to eat two large meats, three large sides, and six rolls in an hour.

4. The Comfort Diner

If you're the only one of your friends that wants Thanksgiving dinner year round, you're in luck because The Comfort Diner allows you to get your fix while your friends get a regular meal (boring). Their "Thanksgiving Every Day" is the perfect substitute to hold you over until the fourth Thursday in November. And, they're in New York City, for those of us East Coasters. 

But for a legitimate Thanksgiving dinner, try this three hour start-to-finish dinner from your own kitchen any day of the year. Invite some friends over to share in the holiday, or don't, no judgment. And even if you're not a Thanksgiving fan—which for the record I do not understand—if you're in the mood for some serious comfort food, these restaurants are the way to go.