Cereal is basically the best thing that ever happened to the universe. Most people just haven’t realized it yet. In case you’re still a little curious about why breakfast is the absolute best in every way, check out these amazingly sweet recipes below. And if you already know, well, here’s a little help for future endeavors (PS. You Rock).

Cereal Dessert Bars with Butterscotch Frosting

cereal

Photo by Sharpay Zhang

Who said cereal is only for breakfast? Check out this gooey dessert idea that combines your favorite breakfast cereal with melted marshmallows, sprinkles, and butterscotch topping.

Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Treats

cereal

Photo by Hannah Giardina

Peanut butter and Rice Krispies come together in this sweet and nutty treat to give you the best of both worlds. Bonus: the only “cooking” you do is microwaving two ingredients. Melted honey and peanut butter has never looked so good.

Mini Apple Pie Bites

cereal

Photo by Sherry Xiao

Why wait until autumn to get your apple pie fix? Upgrade your Cinnamon Toast Crunch with this simple apple pie bites recipe. All you need is a cupcake tin, a few baking staples, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and some apples to make a yummy mini dessert.

Red Velvet Puppy Chow

cereal

Photo by Devon Carlson

Rice Chex cereal, chocolate chips, red velvet cake and cream cheese. This easy recipe combines everything someone with a sweet-tooth loves into one delicious treat.

Lucky Charms Cookie Sandwich

cereal

Photo by Kirby Barth

Now this is one food combo you have got to try: Lucky Charm marshmallows and sugar cookies. St. Patrick’s Day might be over, but who needs an excuse to eat Lucky Charms year-round?