America has been obsessed with Nutella ever since it rose in popularity as a chocolate-hazelnut spread. But after discovering the magic of GButter and taking a look at their nutritional labels, I decided to make the switch for this healthier alternative and you should too.

1. It’s Low Calorie and High Protein

One of GButter’s most popular flavors, Brownie Batter, only has a serving size of 115 calories. Compare that to Nutella's which has a 200 calorie serving size. All of Gbutter’s current flavors have at least 10 grams of protein with their cookie dough flavor reaching 14 grams! If that wasn’t enough to win you over, GButter even boasts less fat per serving size than Nutella. If you’re looking for some extra protein in your diet, switch over to GButter as a delicious way to enjoy all that chocolaty goodness of Nutella without that guilty conscience.

2. There’s a Flavor for Everyone

Unlike Nutella, GButter comes in multiple flavors including Birthday Cake, Cookies and Cream, Cookie Dough, and more. Enjoy the taste of chocolate with Brownie Batter or if you just want some good old fashion peanut butter, GButter’s Peanut Butter Cup has you covered. And with the holidays approaching, it’s the perfect time to enjoy their Sugar Cookie spread.

3. 30-Second Brownie

Looking for a healthy snack on the go? If you pop GButter in your microwave for 30 seconds it turns into an instant brownie. No mess, no fuss. Not even Betty Crocker can beat that.

4. Ingredients

It’s always best to look at the ingredient list when making important decisions about the foods you want to eat. By law, labels must list the ingredients from largest to smallest quantity. If you take one look at Nutella’s ingredient list, the very first ingredient is sugar. That means you’re consuming more sugar than actual hazelnut when eating Nutella. You might as well be eating a chocolate bar. If you want a more nut heavy spread, then make the switch to GButter. The first ingredient in most flavors is cashews. Other flavors that don’t have cashews as their first ingredient still list other nuts first such as peanuts and almonds.

5. Create Your Own Unique Recipes

GButter is more than just a spread, it can be enjoyed in so many different ways as shown on their official Instagram. Mix it in your morning oatmeal for a protein filled breakfast or enjoy it with some bananas and make some GButter crepes. The possibilities are endless with a creative food-driven mind. Take a look at their Instagram for fun ways to incorporate GButter into different snacks to make your own unique creations.