1. It's Quick

10 minutes to cook those noodles you're so badly craving at 2am on a Friday night? Ain't nobody got time for that. Depending on the Hot Pot, you should be able to get those same noodles ready at double speed.

No need to make a hajj out to your dorm's communal kitchen. Your Hot Pot is at waiting in your room, ready at your earliest convenience. Using it will let you spend less time preparing your food, and more time enjoying it. Sounds like a solid tradeoff.  

2. It's Cold Outside

It's cold and you need something warm. Leaving your dorm to get said warm item is only going to make you colder, and all you want to do is stay bundled up in your dorm. So what do you do? You turn on your Hot Pot, mix in a hot chocolate mix, and add in your favorite toppings (did someone say Fluffernutter?).

When it comes to hot cocoa, I'll admit to being picky. I almost always opt for a Simpsons-Inspired Fluffernutter Hot Chocolate when those cold winter nights come around. Thank me later for linking the recipe. Not a hot chocolate fanatic? I've got you covered. Check out some of the easiest but somehow also more fabulous soups you'll have in your life.

3. It's Cheap

Good Hot Pot's range anywhere from $10 to $30. They're faster than a microwave, safer than a stovetop kettle, and well worth every cent you'll pay for them (broke college student approved). I'll prove it to you. Close your eyes and imagine the most magical thing in the world for 15 seconds.

Okay, now get the image of a unicorn out of your head. I can promise you a Hot Pot is 10x as magical and you won't have to think twice about your decision to buy one. Bible.

4. You're Sick

Let's face it: you're at college, so you're bound to get sick at some point. What better way to deal with feeling under the weather then to heat up a cup of hot tea, or a bowl of warm soup?

If you're looking to spice up your regular cup of tea, I encourage you to try making your own tea latte (which can still be done while still staying in the comfort of your dorm room). I expect that you'll start to find yourself making them when you're not sick, too. 

5. You're Hosting

You're surrounded by the sound of growling stomachs. There are hungry people in your dorm, and being the angel you are, you decide to feed them.

I can assure you that your Hot Pot is going to be your best friend in working to fix up those large portions. Pasta? Soup? Ramen? I'm no chef, but with my Hot Pot by my side, I can whip something up in no time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading all about my love for Hot Pots. I hope you took something away from this article and opt to give the product a try. Happy eating!