Kung Fu Tea is one of the hot spots for tea lovers in Gainesville. If you’re not a huge fan of coffee or you want to stay caffeinated with tea, grab your notes and textbooks, and avoid the craziness at Marston and Lib West.

Here’s five reasons why we think a trip off-campus to this tea shop is worth it during Finals Week, or any other time of the year.

1. Free tea in front of Lib West

Don’t have any time to spare (we understand)? Well, we’re bringing KFT to you. On Monday, Dec. 7, stop by on your way to Lib West from 5-9pm and pick up free boba tea along with some tips on staying healthy during Finals Week.

Bonus: If you Insta your drink and #SipandStudy & #KFTGville, you’ll be entered to win even more KFT freebies.

2. Has a variety of tea & other drinks

tea

Photo courtesy of Facebook.com – Kung Fu Tea Gainesville

KFT’s classic tea drinks have a base of either Oolong, black or green tea. They also offer an assortment of fruity drinks and milk teas. And to top that off, there are even coffee drinks and slushies available.

3. Ability to customize your drink

For an additional 50 cents, you can choose to add in toppings, including boba, nata jelly, herbal jelly, red bean and mung bean. You can also adjust the sweetness level and amount of ice in your drink.

4. A great off-campus study spot

tea

With several large tables and sofas, KFT can be a comfortable (but not TOO comfortable) place to hit the books. It’s a good balance between having some background noise but not too loud that you’ll lose focus. Plus, there’s free Wi-Fi.

5. Deals & discounts

For starters, KFT has a punch card offer: buy 10 drinks, get one medium-sized drink for free. They also have occasional social media check-in BOGO deals, so be sure to keep up with their Facebook page.