When I think of protein bars I usually think of bitter, chalky, chewy bars that I can never finish. But lately, I’ve found myself circling back and giving protein bars a try again. It turns out some aren’t half bad and dare I say delish, you just have to try the right ones. So here are five protein bars (and brownies--spoiler alert) you need to try right now.

Alani Nu - Strawberry Shortcake

Alani Nu’s known for their great-tasting energy drinks, but they also make some killer protein bars. Also known as Fit Snacks, Alani Nu’s protein bars come in six killer flavors. Their newest flavor, Strawberry Shortcake is perfect for summer. No matter if you are starting your day with a protein bar, or eating one as a post-workout recovery, Alani Nu’s Strawberry Shortcake protein bar will keep you full and feeling those good vibes all summer long.

One Bar - Fruity Cereal

Fruity Cereal is the second limited-edition flavor from One Brands, and trust me you don’t want to sleep on this flavor. These bars make for the perfect breakfast replacement, and are way more nutritious than sugary cereals but with all the great taste. Grab a pack before they’re gone.

Eat Me Guilt Free - Brownie

I first heard of Eat Me Guilt Free from a friend, and instantly fell in love with their original brownies. When I heard that EMGF makes over ten flavors of brownies, including variety packs and subscription boxes I was head over heels. These brownies are the perfect size for snacking on the go and staying full, plus you don’t have to feel bad about what you eat. Each brownie is high in protein, low in carbs, and under 200 calories per brownie.

Power Crunch - Peanut Butter Fudge

My love affair with Power Crunch bars started with their use of wafers in each bar, giving it that signature crunch sound and feel. Since most protein bars are thick and chewy, Power Crunch bars are a nice break from the norm. These bars are perfect for snacking or packing for long summer hikes. If you want some extra protein, look for the Power Crunch Pro bars as well.

Perfect Bar - Peanut Butter

Let me start by saying they wouldn’t be able to call these bars perfect if it wasn’t true. Perfect Bars are small, yet mighty. These bars are high in protein, include raw honey, and have over 20 superfoods in each bar. Each bar stays fresh in the fridge and are great for snacking on the go.