Caught up with the latest season of "Once Upon A Time?" If you are, congrats! If you’re not, have no fear. Because I’m not either. Personally, I just started watching the show about a couple of months ago and I'm already on Season 3. I still have a long way to go if I ever want to finish the show and start watching the spin-off, "Once Upon A Time: Wonderland."

Recently, I’ve become OBSESSED with it! I’ll have to admit, I’m a Oncer now. In fact, I’ve been on Pinterest lately looking at ideas for a Once Upon A Time Party. Ever wanted to have a Once Upon A Time Party? Well, be our guest! 

Here are five "Once Upon A Time" (OUAT)-inspired party ideas (via Pinterest):

1. Regina’s Poison Apples

Don't be fooled by these delicious-looking apples. Regina (played by Lana Parrilla) used these especially for those she doesn’t particularly favor i.e. Snow White (played by Ginnifer Goodwin). On a few occasions, she did make a few other dishes but these particular apples are her weapon to use against Snow White for what she did to her… aka told a huge secret and made her lose her true love

In one particular episode of Season 2, Regina told Owen, a little boy, after they made some apple turnovers using some red apples (thank god this time these apples weren’t poisonous) “It's okay. I know I'm not the greatest cook. Unless it involves apples. (She chuckles and turns to look at Owen.) Speaking of which. How would you like to help me make turnovers for dessert? There's a bunch of apples sitting in the sink. Why don't you go pick out some red ones? (Owen gets up and leaves.)” (Season 2, Episode 17, ‘Welcome to Storybrooke’, Once Upon A Time). This refers to her being the Evil Queen from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs where she uses the poison red apple to kill Snow White.

These poison apple favors are really great and bring some suspense to the party. If I was hosting a Once Upon A Time party, I would definitely make these favors and hand them out to guests (maybe to the people that I don’t like? Just kidding!).

2. Blue Fairy Wands

In Fairytale Land the Blue Fairy has been known to grant people’s wishes if they went outside in the dark and wished upon a blue star and call her by name. In Storybrooke, she is actually known as Mother Superior. She has been seen multiple times on a few occasions helping out Jiminy Cricket (Storybrooke Counterpart: Archie), Pinocchio (Storybrooke Counterpart: August Wayne Booth), Emma Swan (Henry’s biological mother, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming), Grumpy (Storybrooke Counterpart: Leroy), etc. Now, let’s talk about this delicious treat. This treat is great for a party. Will have people chatting all about making wishes and having their dreams come true.

3. Pin the Lips on Hook

I thought this was such a great idea. Ever think about kissing a handsome pirate like Captain Hook himself? Well, now’s your chance! Write someone’s name on the lips and pin them on Hook. Great activity to get some laughs and enjoy some quality time with Captain Hook (avoid telling Emma about this whole thing…). Because I love Captain Hook (and Colin O’Donoghue does an incredible job portraying this famous captain), I would suggest playing this game at an OUAT party in a heartbeat.

4. Granny’s Diner Menu

Care to grab a bite to eat at Granny’s for lunch? Or order a steaming cup of hot chocolate with cinnamon at the best diner in Storybrooke? Then you’ve come to the right place! Granny’s has a wide variety of pastries, breakfast, coffee, etc. but from the regulars, I’ve heard that they order a cup of hot chocolate with cinnamon or a burger with condiments or a grilled cheese and most recently some onion rings. This is such a cute spin off of the diner. Let’s see what is on the menu: Prince Charming’s Crown Rib Roast, Baked Alaska, The Evil Queen’s Apple Turnovers, Snow White’s Caramel Apples, Hansel and Gretel’s Crumb Cake, and Belle’s Spiked Ice Tea, Rumplestiltskin’s Brew. Those sound pretty magical to me

5. Signs Between Multiple Realms

Have magic beans on you to travel between realms? If you don’t, that’s perfectly fine. Set this light post up with various realms/lands on it and you’ll be all set. If it were up to me, I would travel between The Enchanted Forest and Storybrooke to visit some familiar storybook characters. I love this idea. It’s fun, creative, and out of the box. Great for parties and fun for the whole family!