While there is something incredibly satisfying about a dollop of classic peanut butter, sometimes you just want a little more spice in your life. Now’s the chance to say goodbye to those monotonous nutty spreads and hello to Wild Friends, a nut butter company whose wacky flavors include ingredients such as coffee, chocolate, cinnamon and even pretzels. An added bonus: all of their products use all-natural ingredients and are gluten free.

What caught my eye about Wild Friends were the insane flavor combinations and the variety to choose from. Whether you’re eating it directly from the spoon or spreading it across a slice of toast, check out these awesome jars to tantalize your taste buds.

1.  Honey Pretzel Peanut Butter

butter

Photo by Caitlin Shoemaker

Salty-sweet fans, rejoice. The most unique flavor of the bunch, this peanut butter has an incredibly silky consistency. The crunchy pretzel bits you’ll find throughout the mix make it the perfect spoonful.

2.  Sesame Cranberry Peanut Butter

butter

Photo by Caitlin Shoemaker

My personal favorite, this spread is bursting with flavors and textures. I love the surprising bite of the sesame seeds, which complement the sweet yet tangy cranberry pieces.

3. Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter

butter

Photo by Caitlin Shoemaker

Reminiscent of a fudgy brownie batter, this flavor will easily please any chocolate lover. The coconut notes are subtle, so even coconut-haters will enjoy this all natural peanut butter.

4. Cinnamon Raisin Peanut Butter

butter

Photo by Caitlin Shoemaker

You don’t even need fancy flavored bread for this one, y’all. All the cinnamon raisin deliciousness comes pre-mixed in the jar. The raisins offer a nice chewy texture next to the creamy, cake batter-esque cinnamon base.

5. Vanilla Espresso Almond Butter

butter

Photo by Caitlin Shoemaker

If you’re addicted to coffee, this is the nut butter for you. While not as sweet as the other Wild Friends flavors, the vanilla espresso almond butter packs a powerful punch. It’s great drizzled over a sliced banana for a quick snack or healthy breakfast.

Check out the Wild Friends recipe page for a list of flavor-specific recipes.

Want to use your nut butter more creatively? Check out these cool ideas: