One can never grow too old for this dessert. It’s rather comforting to dig in for a scoop, every now and then. For an ice cream lover, seasons and situations are just pointless. There’s hardly any food enthusiast’s who are not fond of this decadent sweet. A variety of flavors and types have been originated from many different parts around the world. From the Gelato in Italy to Kulfi in India. Hence, we have listed 5 different types of ice creams that definitely deserve a taste by all ice cream buffs that live in Delhi or are traveling.

1. Belgian Bliss – Baskin Robins

Ice cream

Photo courtesy of Taste.com

Who doesn’t like chocolate? This blend is made entirely of Belgian Chocolate, oreo cookies and cream caramel. This is Baskin’s divine flavour and let me assure you, even a single scoop will make you experience utter bliss.

2. Kulfi Falooda – Giani’s di Hatti

Ice cream

Picture courtesy of Indusladies.com

Amazing kulfi topped with falooda and rose syrup is a combination dessert which always finds a way through almost every Indian’s heart. Kulfi is basically and Indian ice cream made with milk and saffron and sometimes cardamom. Giani’s di Hatti is located at Delhi-6, the ultimate food destination of Delhi.

3. Mango – Naturals Ice Cream

Ice cream

Picture courtesy of Gaticonnect.com

Naturals are the only ice cream maker’s in Delhi/India who use only three ingredients. Mango is the king of fruits and hence this is the king of ice creams. Made only by fresh mango, sugar and milk are low on calories and high on taste.

4. Red velvet – Azote

Ice cream

Picture courtesy of Sodelhi.com

It is rich, smooth and creamy – it is the red velvet ice cream. Red velvet has been grabbing attention in India for a few years now. Hence, moving a step forward, we have been introduced to red velvet ice cream. Azote is a place in Delhi that makes ice cream using liquid nitrogen right in front of you. You get a spot on red velvet cake in the form of ice cream. The cream cheese frosting served along in a syringe is a bonus.

5. Kiwi – Ice Pan Creamery

Ice cream

Picture courtesy of Danielfooddiary.com

Ice pan creamery is famous for making ice cream rolls in Delhi. They use all fresh ingredients and make the ice cream on a frozen tray. A special homemade milk-based cream is used and the exotic fruits make it eve better. This ice cream tastes exactly like what your mothers or grandmothers would make at home using fresh fruit from the market.